Generated on server qweoid
August 25th, 2020:
- Movies and shows can be added to playlists from the "Add to" menu.
- The user playlist page separates playlists created by the user and favorited by the user.
August 12th, 2020:
- You can now block other users so they cannot post on your wall or send you messages.
February 2nd, 2020:
- Comments about links and reviews are now separated from other comments.
- Ratings are shown in the comment tagline.
- Comments are loaded asynchronously.
January 2nd, 2020:
- Links for movies and shows marked as "Adult" will be hidden unless a user is logged in and 18 or older.
October 11th, 2019:
- Added support for automatic links wherever markdown is used.
August 18th, 2019:
- Fixed titles so long titles display correctly
- Combined Science-Fiction and Sci-Fi genres
- Players that support the PlayerJS.io (Verystream) API will now resume where you left off last time
July 8th, 2019:
- Added runtime, countries, and searchable alternate titles to movie and show information
- Added informational links to tvmaze and official sites
July 6th, 2019:
- Mods can now manually edit episode information and desync it from TVMaze
June 21st, 2019:
- Added subtitle feature for verystream embeds (beta)
- Playlist favorites
June 16th, 2019:
- Added delete comment and delete message option
- Added pagination and direction option to the playlist show selector
- Added markdown support for playlist descriptions
June 15th, 2019:
June 4th, 2019:
- New embed video feature (experimental)
May 26th, 2019:
- Simplified the comment layout
- Added the ability to view a users comments and more recent comments
- Fixed various text area resize issues
- Various other visual fixes
- Created a user "Feed" to view wall post made by your friends or on your friends wall
May 19th, 2019:
- Message list improved visually and outgoing messages will now also be shown
- Friends are now alphabetized
- Improved visuals for user list items
- Added quality filter
May 14th, 2019:
- Fixed last accessed time bug
- Added list of online users
May 10th, 2019: