Best Comments

Resident Alien (2021) S1 E9
BROMBERG 19 points 10 months ago.

AND to those of you that don’t know…Resident Alien has been green-lit for Season 2 !

Reservation Dogs (2021)
potmalone 18 points 5 months ago.

“Filmed entirely on the Muscogee Nation reservation in eastern Oklahoma, the network says the half-hour comedy is the first show on cable TV in which all the writers, directors and regular characters on the series are Indigenous.”

Ghosts (2021)
CrimsonDawn 18 points 3 months ago.

British version was better

Yellowstone (2018)
AaronS 20 points 1 year ago.

Sons of Anarchy on horses…. absolutely hooked on this show

ibgabe 17 points 1 year ago.

This comment got me to finally give it a shot. Didn’t realize it was from the writer of Sicario and Hell or High Water (excellent film) … and now I’m four episodes deep at nearly 5AM and about to start episode five.

I’d even argue that SoA on horses is even selling it short. This is beautifully shot with complex story lines that I can already tell are going to be woven together beautifully. The first episode is a little clunky but it finds its footing quickly.

Encanto (2021)
Atomik 31 points 1 month ago.

My seven year old wants me to tell everyone he thinks this movie is kinda cool. Lolz

Raised by Wolves (2020)
grasshopper rex 16 points 1 year ago.

Spectacular storytelling. I’m all in.

Don't Look Up (2021)
cosmani 16 points 27 days ago.

Not counting the comet, some angle of everything else is actually happening..

QAnon: The Search for Q (2021)
Jeshush 28 points 1 year ago.

This is what happens when you decimate an education system. After we solve viruses and climate change, we will still be left with stupid.

Loki (2021)
CHICKENlittle 15 points 7 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Tom Hiddleston is an impeccable Loki. This series, thus far, has action, fresh ideas, interesting characters and precision-driven delivery (thank you Tom Hiddleston). The script for Loki (vs FWS) is on point and delivered with a riveting watchablity (the later had too much improbable and annoying drama detracting from the entire point of a superhero/villain). Highly recommended!

Foundation (2021)
Kiteguy 2 points 3 months ago.

I know..me too but works out to around 20 books or so.

sigh 15 points 3 months ago.

If anyone wants to know, if you want to read all the books in galaxy chronological order, be warned prelude might have spoilers for the rest after! There can be 15 up to 26. Here’s the list I nerdily compiled:

·End of Eternity (Harlan’s timeline to colonization, optional)
·Complete Robot (anth incl. I, Robot so either is fine)
·Lucky Starr Series (6 books mentions laws of robotics, optional)
·Nemesis (optional)
·Caves of Steel
·Naked Sun
·Robots of Dawn
·Robots and Empire
·Stars, Like Dust (asimov goofed with the order in prelude)
·Currents of Space
·Pebble in the Sky
·Prelude to Foundation
·Forward the Foundation
·Foundation
·Foundation and Empire
·Second Foundation
·Foundation’s Edge
·Foundation and Earth
His friends then wrote with permission of family (not as good but fun)
·Foundations Fear
·Foundation and Chaos
·Foundations Triumph

New to it?
TO AVOID SPOILERS in order of reader discovery you can read the Foundation series:
~ The original Foundation Trilogy
~ Foundation’s Edge
~ Foundation and Earth
~ Prelude to Foundation
~ Forward the Foundation

Yellowstone (2018)
heatherzz 15 points 1 year ago.

What’s not to like about this show. Cowboys family love horses scenery to die for. Love it all. Just found my next binge watch. :/

Raised by Wolves (2020)
asclepias 15 points 1 year ago.

Loving this 100%

Invasion (2021)
Saucer-People 27 points 3 months ago.

Three episodes in and I’m already rooting for the extraterrestrials.

Uncle Buck (1989)
Paulzpc 14 points 1 year ago*.

Makes you wonder why this movie wasn’t a smash hit, but it has become a clasic RIP Mr Candy gone way too soon 10-10

Dopesick (2021)
Johnny2Stripes 14 points 4 months ago.

One to watch.

Hawkeye (2021) S1 E5
danny 14 points 1 month ago. (Contains Spoilers)

By far my favourite Marvel TV show yet, I love how it all expands upon what’s happened in the past story wise and introduces new characters to the Marvel Universe to further expand upon.
Wandavision we got Billy & Tommy aka Wiccan & Speed, Monica Rambeau aka Photon, White Vision and Agatha Harkness.
Falcon & Winter Soldier we got John Walker aka U.S Agent, Joaquín Torres aka Falcon, Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine, Elijah Bradley aka Patriot and his father Isaiah, and the Sharon Carter aka Power Broker.
In Loki we got Sylvie aka Lady Loki, Alioth, all the Loki variants, Mobius and the TVA, and most of all the next Marvel villain, He Who Remains aka Kang the Conqueror.
And now in Hawkeye we’ve got Kate Bishop aka Hawkeye, Maya Lopez aka Echo, Yelena Belova aka Black Widow, Jack Duquesne aka Swordsman and possibly now Madame Masque aka Eleanor Bishop and the Kingpin.
I love Marvel, please forgive my nerd out moment lol

QAnon: The Search for Q (2021)
Jeshush 28 points 1 year ago.

(⌐■_■) 14 points 1 year ago*.

Absolutely, our educational system needs to get in gear. Just think in a decade what our workforce ‘could be’ if we leaned heavily into education, job training, forest and infrastructure development/mgmt, etc. Make options available for people to respond and help themselves and each other out of this mess.

Resident Alien (2021)
LaserGuy 14 points 11 months ago.

So glad this is a Adult scripted TV show.. Truly refreshing.. And Funny..

Yellowstone (2018)
AaronS 20 points 1 year ago.

Sons of Anarchy on horses…. absolutely hooked on this show

The Comey Rule (2020)
[removed by a moderator]
ibgabe 33 points 1 year ago.

The comment section is intended as a place to review and discuss the creative work, not for hyperbolic, asinine political rambling.

The Matrix Resurrections (2021)
ribbet29 13 points 28 days ago.

Unoriginal, unremarkable and not recommendable, hard pass…

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S8 E27
CaptKSKS 1 points 2 months ago.

Going to be interesting to see what happens when this airs on HBO Asia.

DarkKlown 13 points 2 months ago.

I live in Taiwan, here some people will be happy that the show talks about the situation, but this will never be aired in China, but if you look into it they never said on the show that Taiwan should be an independent country they only told what is going on, and that is the point. I’m lucky because in case of war I could be repatriated and my Taiwanese wife too, but theres is 23 million people here, and I can tell you than the vast majority of people here don’t want to be ruled by China

Idiocracy (2007)
Saucer-People 13 points 1 year ago.

Idiocracy should be moved to the documentary section.

News of the World (2020)
76ford -7 points 1 year ago.

Never forget that Tom Hanks was on Jeffery Epstein’s private plane nicknamed “lolita express” flight logs

Saucer-People 13 points 1 year ago.

I think you are getting confused, he did fly on a plane but it crashed and the island he ended up on was populated not with underage girls but a volleyball called Wilson.

Saturday Night Live (1975) S35 E21
YELLOWbird 13 points 20 days ago*.

SNL honors Betty White by airing her iconic Emmy-winning 2010 episode as host.
On New Years Day–Jan 01, 2022

The Rescuers (1977)
Saucer-People 13 points 9 months ago.

I don’t say it often enough but thank you to those who keep Primewire going. It’s a treasure trove of films that fire up and route the memory circuits to long forgotten pleasures, and in this particular case, my childhood love of The Rescuers! 78 minutes of truly great animation, narrative and songs that went by in a flash, from a time when a Disney film was worthy of its name.

The Stand (2020)
RoboPhone 13 points 1 year ago*.

Long anticipated update to the 1994 Stephen King Classic, The Stand miniseries.
This is the event of the year for anyone who went to school with a copy of Stephen King’s 800-page novel weighing down their backpack. There’s plenty of thinkpieces on the themes of weaponized viruses and opposing forces of good and evil.

Resident Alien (2021) S1 E9
1brad 13 points 10 months ago.

This is a great show, kinda goofy, kinda serious, at the same time, simultaneously, even.

The Mega Brothel (2015)
Defleur 2 points 1 year ago.

Ever met a young girl who told you her dream when she grows up is to have sex with ugly men older than her father for money? Does that help you understand the “general attitude of disgust”?

booger 13 points 1 year ago.

Ever met Any young person who told you that their dream was to work some back breaking and/or dead-end job for low wages for people who do not appreciate it?
I was talking about prostitution as a legal profession and not about the untold multitudes that are enslaved and are forced to do this.

Lovecraft Country (2020)
booger 13 points 1 year ago.

Wow! So much is going on….. drama, action more drama and more action! And then Blam! Horrific Lovecraftian weirdness in your face!
What else to say about this 1st ep? Plenty. But not without spoilers I think.
Oh, and please do stick around till after the credits for a sneak peak.

Resident Alien (2021)
DemandingFemale 22 points 11 months ago.

It’s got Alan Tudyk in it. What more do you need?

Pig (2021)
ShadowWolf 12 points 6 months ago.

OMG😭! Beautiful! That’s the Nick that we all forget about! When he’s out there making, just for fun(not always good), over the top crazy and weird movies, we forget about him starting out as a serious actor. We forget he won the Academy Award for Best Actor in Leaving Las Vegas, beating out Anthony Hopkins, Richard Dreyfuss and Sean Penn… WOW! This movie was a testament to his range and shows he still has the ability to not only be serious but also break our hearts! His timing was exceptional, I was emotional throughout the whole movie. Thanx 4 links! Happy Watching!

UFO (2021) S1 E3
SkidMarx -5 points 4 months ago.

Everyone stopped reading the moment you said you were drinking. Just a heads up, if you want anyone to take your account seriously you must leave out details like drug and alcohol consumption.

xenois 12 points 4 months ago.

I dont know if you have ever tried alcohol or what they have told you about it, but you dont start group hallucinating when drinking beers.

Ted Lasso (2020)
simplybloo 12 points 1 year ago.

This show is very well balanced, funny and heartwarming. Excited to see the growth of the team. Makes me want to meet a “Ted Lasso” type character in person

Star Trek: Discovery (2017)
grasshopper rex 12 points 3 months ago.

Season 4 starts November 18th.

Endangered Species (2021)
ac1d 12 points 8 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

40 mins in and im rooting for the hyenas to kill them all what an annoying family

WandaVision (2021)
Terrifying Timber 12 points 1 year ago.

Didn’t anyone else notice that the first episode was like The Dick Van Dyke show with the same set etc and had a little I Love Lucy thrown in? The second was Bewitched and Pleasantville when the colors starting showing.

Lovecraft Country (2020) S1 E1
Themoo 12 points 1 year ago.

This first episode was simply amazing, and if it’s any indication of what’s come, I’m fully on board.

Don't Look Up (2021)
irdulili 17 points 27 days ago.

Having seen this, I’m now convinced that Leonardo DiCaprio can play anybody. Also, wow. What a scary film. It’s up there with Idiocracy and The Strain in terms of unflinching realism when it comes to how this machine called society works.

Dexter: New Blood (2021) S1 E10
Kjam0918 16 points 13 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

SPOILERS!!!

Why give us the Bautista teaser and not follow through?! Harrison had no right being the moral arbiter when he himself should be in prison.

Don't Look Up (2021)
KdubZ22 16 points 1 month ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Highly enjoyable movie with a great all-star cast! Although the ending was a bummer…but it did point out how important it is to have leaders who follow facts and science, rather than some lunatic tech billionaire, the type who would save himself and screw the planet! SO glad this was fictional!

Nobody (2021)
Kid Kryptonite 16 points 9 months ago.

It’s very much like John Wick which is a good thing. Just when they’re out the game people pull them back in. I like that they cast someone who looks nothing like the typical action star to do these more realistic fight scenes. You can tell the dedication Bob Odenkirk put into training and so much fun seeing Christopher Lloyd also playing a badass. It’s just a great action flick to sit back with some popcorn and enjoy.

Beforeigners (2019) S2 E2
Kill Kenny 16 points 1 month ago.

There is now 1 link with Hardcoded Eng Subs on each of the following hosts: Mixdrop, Streamtape, Voe, Streamplay, Upstream, Userload, and Dood. Just look for the words “Hardcoded Eng Subbed” in the filename. When you click on the right version of the show with the subs you will see it in the file name. All the other will say Dubbed.

River (2015) S1 E1
BellaMia1 1 points 1 year ago.

I don’t know what to make with this show, yet. Right off the bat, it’s hard for me to believe that a mentally unstable detective, would still have a job, at the London Metropolitan police. And everybody around him seems to be fine with it? I don’t think so. Somebody like that would be a danger to himself and his colleagues. I’ll see how future episodes goes, but this first one was hard to get into.

TygerTyger 11 points 4 months ago*.

I don’t know about the UK, but the USA is full of mentally ill people in powerful positions.

Yellowstone (2018)
dontfwme 11 points 1 year ago.

I’ve been watching this show since it first came out S01 E01
Best show of the decade, in my opinion, love it!
Can’t wait for S03 E02 June 28th!
I give this this show 10/10

Invasion (2021)
asclepias 11 points 3 months ago.

I was really looking forward to this. Plots and subplots at the expense of action and to me the characters are not compelling enough for that and so far very slow - agree with everyone. Bummer.

Ted Lasso (2020)
Jaxluger 11 points 1 year ago.

I read the synopsis and thought another spoof show that will suck..I couldn’t be more WRONG. First few min I thought Lasso was an idiot but he is brilliant. Can’t stop watching this show. Like every other review in this discussion has said it is actually a great show.

The Freak Brothers (2021)
WeeKnighT 11 points 2 months ago.

Dope will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no dope!

The Last Bus (2021)
KdubZ22 11 points 3 months ago.

What an emotional journey this movie took me on! I smiled, I laughed, I cried. And then cried a little more while smiling! Really well done - acting, cinematography - everything was great! Recommend to all who like a sentimental movie.

Dave Chappelle: The Closer (TV Special 2021) (2021)
Dante89 11 points 3 months ago*.

Amazing special ! My favorite comedian for sure. :D