Best Recent Comments

Kung Fury (2015)
ac1d 4 points 13 hours ago.

31 min of insane cheese if it was any more cheesy wallace and gromit would be in it -tons of fun and lunacy and tekken style fighting and great 80s style score

Kung Fury (2015)
eric luschen 3 points 9 hours ago.

You have to watch this 2 times to get all the jokes SOOOOOO FUNNY

Kung Fury (2015)
eric luschen 3 points 10 hours ago.

HOLY CRAP The greatest short. Every action movie ever made is in this short you got to see this

Charlie Murphy: I Will Not Apologize (2010)
paul40au 3 points 21 hours ago.

Unfortunately, no links as yet, but Charlie Murphy (who I hadnt heard of, until I watched Chappelles Show), is hilarious, and just as funny as his big bro Eddie. Its a shame that Charlie Died in 2017 of Leukemia (yes that was spelled wrong, I am a Movie commentor, not a spelling bee champ). His stories of Rick James and Prince are hilarious-and apparently true!

Moonlighting (1985)
paul40au 3 points 20 hours ago.

Great show season 1 and 2. I feel it went downhill after Season 3. Maybe the stories werent as original, or maybe Bruce and Cybil got tired of working together (even though they made 2 more seasons). But nonetheless a good chance to Bruce Willis do comedy

A Little Late with Lilly Singh (2019)
miklopop 3 points 5 hours ago.

Proof that youtubers shouldn’t leave youtube

The Curse of Oak Island (2014) S8 E23
Doto 3 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Ah yes, found another “not a coin” and more big piles of rocks! Awesome.
But don’t dismay, next week, season Finale, actually does look a bit more exciting.

Kung Fury (2015)
Themoo 3 points 9 hours ago.

I see you are a man of culture!

Marlboro_Man 3 points 6 hours ago.

o_0/ Why yes, I have friends in very low places.

Gimme a Break! (1981)
Rasnac 3 points 6 hours ago.

I used to love watching this sit-com as a kid.

Kung Fury (2015)
Marlboro_Man 5 points 1 day ago.

0_o Arguably one of the greatest comedies ever made! 10/10 Stars
An instant cult classic!

Themoo 3 points 9 hours ago.

I see you are a man of culture!

Fortress (1992)
Diffus 2 points 7 hours ago.

This was one of my favorite movies when i was 12.
I thoaught it was so badass and cool.
I have`nt seen it in almost 30 years.
It´s 90´s over the top sci fy cheese.
Wearing my nostalgia googles it´s still worth a watch but don´t expect a timeless classic this has not aged well.

Exam (2010)
Keymawe 2 points 18 hours ago.

Terrible acting weak story couldn’t get past 20 mins. That was torture 0/10

Two Weeks to Live (2020) S1 E1
Zenz-XIII 2 points 17 hours ago.

How did I miss this? Just watched first ep and I think its funny, original and for me the firt time to see Maisy Williams after GoT. I think its going to be a nice bingewatch with these short episodes.

The Van (1977)
paul40au 2 points 14 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

It is an OK movie. I originally saw this movie on DVD-(At a bargain bin, no less) but thats not because the movie is bad, its just that it was made a long time ago=If you think Danny Devito is the main star in this movie, you will be sadly mistaken. He is only on in the first 10 minutes and has a 5 time time frame-the rest of the actors-I had never heard of, and are not “big names” in the industry. The basic plot is 2 guys buy a van so they can have “fun times” with there girlfriends. Not a bad movie-but fairly predictable

Trailer Park Boys: JAIL (2021)
matsite101 2 points 20 hours ago.

Funny as hell 10/10

Aliens and Atlantis: Stargates and Hidden Realms (2015)
prism 2 points 14 hours ago.

Informative but very long and drawn out. Anyone thinking about watching this because Aliens is in the title will be greatly disappointed as they are only mentioned in passing in one short sentence in the last 2 minutes.

Kabuki Kool (2014)
Nobody (2021)
WiseIQ 2 points 3 hours ago.

Mindless cartoon violence no story line bad acting this was just a thrown together mess of a movie. Bob Odenkirk is great as Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman but he really is nobody special in this movie 1.5/5

Man Seeking Woman (2015) S1 E1
humpmuffin 3 points 1 day ago.

This is one of my favorite shows! You are in for a fun ride :D

paul40au 2 points 21 hours ago.

I always enjoy Jay Baruchels work, at least here he is not with his usual Hollywood gang, and doing something somewhat independantly

Chaos Walking (2021)
~Dime~ -2 points 15 hours ago.

I know who Tupac/2pac is. He said Tupak.

JadeEnigma 2 points 8 hours ago.

Ah. I thought it was just a typo, sorry.

Rubinrot (2013)
TisOnlyMe 2 points 1 day ago.

Hey NS, Aaaaaah.. Great news, i didn’t know there was more, i felt there ought to be though! Thanks for the heads-up! Actually there are no links for the Sapphire and Emerald movies posted on the site as yet. I just put in a request so maybe they’ll turn up soon.. Can’t wait, Thanks! :))x

NordstromShawcross 2 points 4 hours ago.

No problem :) let’s hope links will added soon!

Charlie Murphy: I Will Not Apologize (2010)
paul40au 3 points 21 hours ago.

Ashtré 2 points 4 hours ago.

He did a lot of work for/with his brother and helped write a lot of material. Like, ever see Vampire in Brooklyn? Charlie had a lot of input into the story and helped draft the screenplay. He gets top billing in the credits over the other dudes. I wanna say it’s their finest work but I’m a horror movie buff so I’m gonna be biased. But, yeah, I don’t think a lot of people would even know who the guy was if not for the Chappelle Show.

Charlie Murphy: I Will Not Apologize (2010)
Ashtré 2 points 3 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Can confirm, via Google, The Tenderloin is real and I’m weak AF right now. Also, there’s not 1 but 3 Hosay Johnsons on FB, some Hosey Johnsons, a Hozay Johnson…

Man Seeking Woman (2015) S1 E1
paul40au 2 points 21 hours ago.

Fmghost 2 points 21 hours ago.

I was hoping for a woman seeking man spinoff series

Charlie Murphy: I Will Not Apologize (2010)
Ashtré 2 points 4 hours ago.

paul40au 2 points 2 hours ago.

Never saw Vampire, but I am aware of it. Prefer the lighter Murphy comedys like Norbit, Bowfinger, Klumps, Beverly Hills Cop etc

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (2021) S1 E5
cowboy_fan2k 3 points 4 days ago.

I hope they give him a special suit. if they do hopefully it will give Sam powers so its actually believable that he is cap. Sam can do all the flips and jumps and maneuvers he wants to. when a super soldier punches you in the face your flips aren’t going to save you. basically SAM as cap means cap is the weakest avenger now. It wasn’t believable when Batman fought Superman it sure as hell won’t be believable when the Falcon fights super soldiers.

Daimyon 2 points 3 hours ago.

As is canon now because of the Black Panther movie, Wakanda can make suits that absorb kinetic energy, store it, and use it offensively, so while he might not be able to punch hard, a Wakandan suit might allow him to take one.

Man Seeking Woman (2015) S1 E1
Fmghost 2 points 21 hours ago.

I was hoping for a woman seeking man spinoff series

paul40au 2 points 20 hours ago.

that would have been good

Sleeping With My Student (2019)
joey0007 2 points 3 hours ago.

10/10 every Milf movie is my favorite movie lol

American Dad! (2005)
dickgrimes 2 points 7 hours ago.

1 of the most Overrated cartoon shows ever 🤣 sorry just my review. Downvote away!

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2021)
FBI: Most Wanted (2020) S2 E11
jamowawa 2 points 21 hours ago.

FBI most.wanted (2 E11) this is repeat have seen this already

Ted Lasso (2020) S2 E1
deadleaf11 2 points 22 hours ago.

Season 2 airs 7/23 not 5/23….Wish it was 5/23

Mayans M.C. (2018) S3 E7
LivyWags89 2 points 16 hours ago.

Great episode tonight!

Death Race 2000 (1975)
paul40au 1 points 17 hours ago.

Havent seen the movie, but seems like a really stupid way to earn points

Synchronic (2020)
Keymawe 1 points 18 hours ago.

Absolutely terrible I wish I can have my 20 mins back
Who makes garbage like this what a waste !!

Untitled Shazam! Sequel (2022)
The Flash
Ant-Man 3 (2022)
Dune (2020)
Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E9
Alien 1 points 3 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

That last scene was creepy. That entire hospital is creepy.
And what is CZJ’s part in all this? Wait, don’t answer that.
Good episode.

Black Adam (2021)
Tequila and Bonetti (1992)
Trent 1 points 20 hours ago.

I really like this show, thanks for adding more links!!!

Black Panther II (2022)
Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)
Square Pegs (1982)
paul40au 1 points 20 hours ago.

Short Lived, but I consider it to be almost a cult classic.

The Putin Interviews (2017) S1 E4
Dante89 1 points 8 hours ago.

Interesting to say the least. Perhaps a bit disappointing because of the political answers but then again not surprised by that when it comes to politicians and world leaders. Was a bit more fun/interesting with the hard questions in this last part. Overall a good and interesting documentary with Oliver Stone about the little look into Russia and Putin.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 2 (2022)
Storage Wars (2010) S13 E1
Geogenesis 1 points 4 hours ago.

After two years this show still has it. I don’t know why but this show is so entertaining.

The Simpsons (1989)
fashygoy 0 points 1 day ago.

Alright, im done with this its just become awful and overtly pandering. Ive watch this show since before I could remember but its gone so far down hill over the past couple of years its not worth the 20mins anymore. RIP to a once good show.

UberMach 1 points 13 hours ago.

I stopped watching years ago.

Captain Marvel II (2022)