Best Recent Comments

Extra Ordinary (2019)
SheWatches 2 points 22 hours ago.

LOL, British humor - really funny. No horror - you could almost watch this with the kids - a little bit of adult humor depends on how old your kids are lol. I would recommend this for a watch. Enjoy!

Mank (2020)
PonderThis 2 points 8 hours ago.

Just saw a segment on CBS This morning about this movie and it looks interesting. It was shot in black and white and I think gives a movie more depth. Sure color is great but black and white works with this movie. Here is more info about this movie……Eventually, the project was officially announced in July 2019, and filming took place around Los Angeles from November 2019 to February 2020. Mank is scheduled to be released in a limited theatrical release on November 13, 2020, before beginning to stream on Netflix on December 4, 2020.

The Secret Garden (2020)
random000 2 points 12 hours ago*.

This is the 11th film version of the 1911 story. The 1st version was 1919, then followed by another in 1949 with the blockbuster child stars of the time Margaret O’Brien & Dean Stockwell (who most might know now from several other projects like Quantum Leap & Battlestar Galactica). Subsequent versions were done in 1975- which was a 7 part mini-series presented by BBC-one, 1987, 1993 with Kate Maberly, 1999, a sequel done in 2000, two in 2010 & then another in 2017.

Rather than watch the same one over & over, just watch all 11. Not unlike the 30 or more versions of Alice In Wonderland. Just start with Hepworth’s original 1903, then work your way up from there.

The Mortuary Collection (2020)
LivyWags89 2 points 22 hours ago*.

Entertaining & one of the better Horror Anthologies I’ve seen in a while. Enjoyed it:)

The Witches (2020)
SweetMamaJoy67 2 points 5 hours ago.

When I heard they had decided to remake this film, why I have no idea, since the first one isn’t even considered to be a classic as yet, but I figured, what the heck, I’ll see how different they decided to make it, since most remakes are usually changed by the director and screen writer in ways, that it’s either more exciting or better special effects. Well, what I found was bad casting and worse yet, bad acting. I’ve watched Ann Hathaway in many different films, but she was downright awful in this one. Her Euro accent was so bad, I skimmed past her just to get to something else. Even the cat was better than she was. The change of who the two main characters was expected, since most remakes are switching races, giving the characters other locations. First one was from Poland I think, while this one was from south U.S. east coast. Once a film is made from a book, it’s not easy to replace the authors characters, as he or she pictured them when creating them. When someone wants to change it, to modernize it, they use their visions. I don’t always agree with their changes, as I definitely do not agree on what they did in this one. I’ve always visioned the main characters as they were in the first film from his book, and now, keeping an open mind, as I did for Cinderella, I was completely disappointed. Others might see it differently, but for me, I’ll always love Angelica Houston as the Grand Witch.

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954)
Riz 2 points 7 hours ago.

I remember watching this on TV as a kid and it’s still enjoyable to me as a grown man. So much so that this is my 2nd time watching it in a two month time span

Night of the Creeps (1986)
booger 2 points 15 hours ago.

I loved this movie as a kid and I still love it today!
Good acting and inovative storytelling makes for a novel approach to the Zombie horror genre.
I wish that that folks still had the imagination and the will to break out of the humdrum, same ‘ol same ‘ol type of film making and try something like this.
But, alas, everybody is too busy placating the whiners and the whingers to make something new.

Real Time with Bill Maher (2003) S17 E11
Odie 1 points 1 year ago.

Your not helping yourself at all by throwing a temper tantrum over the internet on a tv streaming website.

Rollin 1 points 5 hours ago.

On the contrary, I only get to help myself have a tantrum online. IRL, I don’t. It’s the difference between being 3 yrs old and 40 yrs old.

And if raging about 120,000 free rapists is a tantrum in your opinion, you have exactly demonstrated the dismissive and demeaning attitude women suffer. I hope your mother beat you once for nothing. It counts for this.

Fear the Walking Dead (2015) S6 E3
Rollin 1 points 16 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

So my first thought @ 17:20, “OMFG!!! PUT ON A MASK!!!” LMAO

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm (2020)
jbls 1 points 23 hours ago.

I can’t help but wonder how much of this is staged. Who would let a multi-camera film crew into their home and not think something is up? Are these guys really that stupid? And who is so dumb as to not see the “put on” at the Debutante Ball? Again. Multi-camera and sound crew shooting the antics of a girl who in no way came up through the debutante ranks to finally be introduced at the ball?

The Mortuary Collection (2020)
LuxxyLuxx 1 points 21 hours ago.

Really good!

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm (2020)
random000 1 points 10 hours ago*.

I love Smirnoff. Unless one is old enough to be have been alive in the early 80’s, then the probability that anyone’s heard of him is very low & it’s just not on the same level as someone like George Burns.

The Russian Hebrew, Eugene Mirman is a more contemporary & unifying example of a funny fellow who’s widely recognized in this rather short list.

“What a country!”

Alien 1 points 10 hours ago.

“I like parades without missiles in them. I’ll take Bullwinkle to a tank any day.”

Bad Hair (2020)
loveheart 1 points 19 hours ago.

that was hairlarious.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
Flicker2013 1 points 5 hours ago.

Can NOT wait for this to get up and running. WEEEeeeeeeee!!! On my watch list.
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - New Star Trek Series To Follow Captain Pike, Spock, and Number One

Real Time with Bill Maher (2003) S17 E11
Canuckian 2 points 1 year ago.

sorry but this comment caught my eye..better character? really? Yes, there are more male serial killers that have been documented but it is theorized there are actually a LOT more female serial killers that are UNdocumented because people generally don’t attribute these kinds of crimes to women…also, for those women serial killers that are known, their crimes are MUCH more heinous…most of them killed people they knew, or they killed others close to them including their own children..male serial killers tend to stalk and murder total strangers…anyways, i could keep going on, but i think you get my point. Before you go putting all men in the same apple Basket like you seem to be doing here, and making comments like “better character” because there aren’t as many female SK then there are male, think about the fact that females crimes are much more heinous and personal in nature…as a woman, i am sure you have heard the phrase “Hell hath no Fury…”? That saying is there for a reason. All men aren’t the same, so it is unfair to judge us based on the actions of a small percentage…i HATE being judged for others misdeeds and i also don’t appreciate someone insinuating that men possess a lesser “character” because of the ridiculous reason you are using here. Just sayin’. Would you want to be thought of as a money grubbing gold digging shallow, stupid woman because there are so many of those TYPES of women out there? Who believe that having Beauty means never having to work and that you are better than everyone else? I don’t think you would..just like Men don’t like to be generalized either due to the actions of a few idiots like Biden. Biden is creepy AF and has no place running for POTUS, and i find it incredibly hypocritical of the Dems to allow him to represent them considering the accusations against him and how lightly he seems to be taking them (probably because he knows he can get away with it in his circle). These are the same people that tried to destroy Kavanaugh for something they alleged happened DECADES earlier! Now, i don’t know the truth, but i DO know that some of these accusers (don’t know if Ford was one of them) admitted that their claims were false, that they had never met the man and that they were “LED” by someone from the Dems!! I mean, crazy, right!? And now these same people are going to allow Biden to run for POTUS and be the possible official candidate for the Dems! Hypocrites, all of them! Anyways, my rant is over. Don’t judge all men based on the actions of a few, that is both unfair and immoral…I am sure you wouldn’t appreciate that yourself…unfortunately it seems to be ok to bash men nowadays due to our “toxic Masculinity” whatever the fuck THAT is supposed to mean… Don’t expect a MAN to apologize for BEING a MAN who enjoys getting his hands dirty or some other generally MALE thing to do like fix cars…

NoelBluesky 1 points 2 hours ago.

First You said: All men aren’t the same, so it is unfair to judge us based on the actions of a small percentage. THEN you said: Hypocrites, all of them! I am laughing my ass off!

Nobody Knows (2004)
OliverPRIME 1 points 14 hours ago.

A brilliant movie …..this little kid took on a lot !

90 Day Fiancé: B90 Strikes Back! (2020)
OliverPRIME 1 points 14 hours ago.

I watched all their initial adventures to go meet their match across the pond
but they milked this mess to the point of no return…
Its all SCRIPTED AND BADLY ACTED !!

The Million Pound Cube (2020)
capav 1 points 14 hours ago.

Why are there so many missing episodes?

Junior MasterChef Australia (2010) S3 E6
truxlady33 1 points 14 hours ago.

When does the next episide air? Cust curious because on my “schedule” its not showing there for this week

Piers Morgan's Life Stories (2009) S17 E3
Johnny2Stripes 1 points 14 hours ago.

Cliff Richard AKA ‘Kitty’.

Christmas Unwrapped (2020)
The Pom Pom Murders (2020)
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (2015) S2020 E173
mikebcarguy 1 points 13 hours ago.

Part of Chris Rock interview’s avail on YT (got tired of looking for actual links for full show).

Books of Blood (2020)
TheGuv 1 points 12 hours ago.

Good shit. 5/5

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm (2020)
Alien 1 points 1 day ago.

Yakov Smirnoff

random000 1 points 10 hours ago*.

“What a country!”

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm (2020)
Alien 1 points 10 hours ago.

random000 1 points 10 hours ago.

Sweet!

Blindspot (2015) S1 E4
CodeBlack 1 points 10 hours ago.

This episode is too close to what’s going on in the world today

The Outsider (2020)
Marsh-mellow65 1 points 10 hours ago.

I thought the show was starting good but sunk fast, I’m a Jason Bateman fan But he’s only for 2 episodes that’s why for me it sunk fast. BUT the P.I that comes in on the 3rd episode is a very cool Character and I might watch bit more and see how it goes.

L'Avventura (1960)
dragonfly 1 points 1 minute ago.

This is also a horror show for me. Freaks me out, so subtle and understated. Top of the line New Wave Cinema, a favorite.

Gold Rush (2010) S11 E1
Canuckian 1 points 23 hours ago.

Gonna see some big numbers this season I think! So glad we are back for another season! I hope Tony goes Bankrupt as usual and I hope Rick Ness succeeds beyond his expectations..as for Parker, the kid is a sure thing, he literally is a Gold Mining Prodigy turning the 300 ounces that his grandfather Shnabel gave him all those years ago (in the 3rd season I think?) when Parker was like 17 yrs old to start his own mine and he turned it into a multi-million dollar super successful mining company..and the kid is only 25 now ffs lol..I want to see the new crew in Oregon do well too. Really looking forward to this season! Great first episode (1hr23min btw) and it really sets the stage for what’s to come this year! Thanks uploaders!

Count Basie: Through His Own Eyes (2020)
jbls 1 points 22 hours ago.

A brilliant musician - a kind and gentle man - loved by everyone including all
members of his band. Didn’t know about his daughter, though. Born with palsy and never institutionalized. Treated her like any normal child. A very informative documentary.

Henry VIII: Man, Monarch, Monster (2020)
Alternative 1 points 21 hours ago.

I can’t critique it on accuracy, but I did enjoy the first two episodes. It’s pretty good!

Halloween Wars (2011)
Alternative 1 points 21 hours ago.

One of my favorites during this season. I would recommend the first season in particular, the creations are amazing.

Camp Cold Brook (2018)
SheWatches 1 points 20 hours ago.

Yea, scared me. Got me on the jump-scares. Creepy background music too. Enjoy!

Blindspot (2015) S1 E3
CodeBlack 1 points 20 hours ago.

You know when Michael Gaston walks on screen the evil is going to be good

Jingle Bell Bride (2020)
Love and Monsters (2020)
starmajic 1 points 19 hours ago.

Fun and great movie well done and great acting and as a moral to it

UFC PPV Events (1993) S28 E9
ac1d 1 points 18 hours ago.

Saturday Night Live (1975) S1 E1
NoelBluesky 1 points 16 hours ago.

wow watched the first Sat Nite episode… George Carlin… this was a trip down memory lane THANK you uploaders!

Saturday Night Live (1975) S2 E12
NoelBluesky 1 points 16 hours ago.

woah.. the first skit with John Belushi…gave me chills.

Warrior (2019) S2 E1
Sapphireblue 1 points 16 hours ago.

Season 2 takes up were 1 left off.An outstanding show, gritty, violent, self-indulgent,and lavish. A must watch.

Alone (2020)
Korlor 1 points 15 hours ago.

i thought it was a pretty decent flick, was waiting for James Hetfield to bust out an ooohh yeaaahhh

On the Rocks (2020)
edzo 1 points 14 hours ago.

shit movie

Stonemouth (2015)
Bam65 1 points 6 hours ago.

more links please

random000 1 points 6 hours ago.

they don’t read these comments.
make requests here:

Educating Rita (1983)
SweetPea 1 points 6 hours ago.

Classic, love this movie.

The Outsider (2020)
CodeBlack 0 points 9 hours ago.

Keep watching it gets really good

Marsh-mellow65 1 points 6 hours ago.

Thanks, I just finished episode 5 but I find it slow and dull alot. Now it’s a supernatural being doing it!

Swept Away (1975)
gsaint 1 points 6 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Drama and humour. Exquisite acting, watch their incredible eyes. A shrill, narcissistic, rich, shrew from the industrialised north of Italy and a poor sailor from the Mezzogiorno. The clash of women and men. The oppression of the poor by the rich, the class war. How rich and poor are treated differently, as if they are from different countries. A reversal of fortune turns the world upside down on their island which reveals another form of cruel domination, toxic male machismo. And it’s funny, truly funny, and touching. Listen for this line, “You!, you’re everywhere, just like Coca Cola.”

The Witches (2020)
SweetMamaJoy67 2 points 5 hours ago.

random000 1 points 5 hours ago.

Thank you for this very well done thoughtful review.
And have a wonderful 63rd birthday.
Peace.
Sophie

The Silence (2010)
Alien 0 points 5 hours ago.

At the risk of repeating myself, yay, more links. Thank you, so much.

VacantField42 1 points 5 hours ago.

Let us know if it’s a good watch, alien! Short binged The Escape Artist and just started the Worricker Trilogy. My controller for my ps4 isn’t working so well, I apologize for the misspelling and inability to link.

I Used to Go Here (2020)
andrea89 1 points 4 hours ago*.

Didn’t have super high expectations but happy with my choice. But an hour into it I’m seriously considering aborting mission. It’s just boring.

Generated on server qweoid