Best Recent Comments

WandaVision (2021)
OldKingSol 4 points 9 hours ago.

I’ve a feeling this is one that needs to be appreciated “as a whole”. It’s going to take the entire series to finally and fully figure out what’s going on, and once you do, THAT is when you’ll know whether or not it was worth it. I have a pretty good idea what’s going on, and viewed in that light, I think it will be worth it. If the entire series were going to be like these first two, I’d give it a thumbs-down. But if what’s going on is what I think is going on, it will be worth it by the end. This one might take a little faith and patience to truly reel you in. I just hope it ends up being worth it!

Marihuana (1938)
TisOnlyMe 4 points 13 hours ago.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of BS.. “Light me up sweet-cheeks!” :))x

Tales from the Neverending Story: The Beginning (2001)
t981x 3 points 1 day ago.

Wow I never knew Neverending Story had a sequel

Elihuh2001 3 points 12 hours ago.

Its never ending

Marihuana (1938)
Made of Money 3 points 13 hours ago.

The greatest generation right here folks.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E2
etim 3 points 18 hours ago*.

That could have been set up and ready to go in less than 1 ep. Instead we had to sit thru an hour of that drivel? After all that, it better kick in quick from here on out.

WandaVision (2021)
sparson 3 points 3 hours ago.

I love all the experts that chimed in to say this sucks. I bet around episode 4 or 5 they’ll change their opinions.

Born a Champion (2021)
slick_cherry 3 points 16 hours ago.

I enjoyed this, but that may be because I’m 42! It was reminiscent of the late 80s/early 90s martial arts underdog b-movies I grew up on but with a love story. Not everyone’s cup of tea but kept me entertained.

WandaVision (2021)
Peevee 2 points 21 hours ago.

It’ll probably become what you want it to be eventually but right now its far more concerned with being a comment on the evolution of the American sitcom and the changing views of America throughout the decades.

humanityforward2814 3 points 20 hours ago.

Nobody cares about the evolution of sitcoms. Im watching a marvel show for gods sake.

Marihuana (1938)
booger -1 points 12 hours ago.

THIS is the kind of movie that needs to be made in modern times. Warning not only today’s youth of the EVIL that is Marihuana, a foul weed that comes straight from SATANS anus to your lips, but also informing Parents and concerned citizens of the TRUE danger to our Society this deadly plant has.

Buzzard 2 points 5 hours ago.

https://www.primewire.vc/movie/1327003-watch-the-god-plant , I’m thinking that since this is almost 90 years old, you have been living in a cave somewhere and still believe everything you’ve been told. Educate yourself a little on the subject before repeating propaganda of yesteryear. Watch this link and try open your mind to the fact that you have NO clue what you saying. So while you busy educating yourself, I’ll be self medicating with “SATANS arse weed”

Penn & Teller: Fool Us (2011) S7 E15
nikkimckelvy 2 points 10 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

That was one excellent magicianne! Brava!

Synchronic (2020)
Xsile 2 points 22 hours ago.

I loved this movie and gladly got a 1080p web rip version of it without any ad’s. I was skeptical at first after reading other reviews but damn what a great movie it turned out to be!

Vikings (2013) S6 E19
Alien 2 points 10 hours ago.

Holy sh’t! I don’t believe it. 🤯

Curmudgeons (2016)
YELLOWbird 2 points 6 hours ago.

5/5
Just a delight. Had not seen Danny Divito’s daughter before, talented young actor.

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
PonderThis 2 points 10 hours ago.

Well, I thought in the first Star Wars movie there were Mandalorian’s and now I know for sure. They’re not the good guys either!

Logan (2017)
imnotacoward 2 points 5 hours ago.

I mean I know theres no chance of getting the black and white version of this on here since dofp rogue cut isnt on here either but still, imma put it out there

Riverworld (2003)
catuhlu 2 points 3 hours ago.

This is the wrong movie .I reported it .corect movie is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTFmLW1GaQ

The UnXplained (2019) S2 E9
Vikings (2013) S6 E19
Alien 2 points 10 hours ago.

Holy sh’t! I don’t believe it. 🤯

ac1d 2 points 10 hours ago.

knows excatly where you are with that statement

Vikings (2013) S6 E20
Alien 2 points 9 hours ago.

Even though I loved the hell out of it, thank the gods it’s over.

Space Cases (1996)
OptimusPrimeWire 2 points 8 hours ago.

This show was awesome back in the day. While Michelle Trachtenberg does not star in this show she is in one episode, “All you can eaty” as a guest star. Other guest stars include George Takei and Mark Hamill. Great Canadian show!

Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer (2021)
TX2Guns 9 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Another A++ true crime doc from Netflix. Apart from showing the utter evil and cold brutality of Ramirez’ crimes, two things stuck out: I really liked how they took the time to show how the lives of the detectives involved in catching Ramirez were effected and the contrast of how far the science of Forensics have come since 1985. It’s hard to believe that a shoe print was the main piece of evidence the Detectives had to work with!

Danandlay 2 points 18 hours ago*.

Agreed!! I usually HATE Netflix BUT they do make good true crime docs. I enjoyed the Bundy one too. I am a TC addict though. I’m always told “ You consume way too much of the horrible stuff” but life is not cotton candy and unicorns!! lol. The more screwed up the better. I just find it fascinating. Probably because its the complete opposite to anything I would do. Honest!!! I enjoyed the Night Stalker book by Philip Carlo too.
This is definitely worth a watch though 5 stars!

WandaVision (2021)
MissVince 0 points 23 hours ago.

I hope Disney don’t make it all disney like and keeps the allover Marvel intro’s packed with action and epic battles.

Peevee 2 points 21 hours ago.

WandaVision (2021)
irishmark 2 points 13 hours ago.

What the hell was that crap.

WandaVision (2021)
ShadowWizard 2 points 18 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

it’s not really the evolution of sitcoms, it’s more that they are trapped in a sitcom world and slowly they are trying to escape it and this is just guessing, but Marvel has a character fixated on tv shows; Mojo, so it might be him behind it

Arsigor 2 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Did you miss the hydra logo not so hidden? ;)

The Marksman (2021)
Flicker2013 2 points 14 hours ago.

Yassss! Sweet! Bin waiting to see this b/c who doesnt like some Liam Neeson !!!
Quickly checked out the CAM - video looks pretty good and audio as well, so im goin in. Cheers… :D

WandaVision (2021) S1 E2
etim 3 points 18 hours ago*.

kintaru 2 points 17 hours ago.

i said the exact thing u said, on tweet.

WandaVision (2021)
humanityforward2814 3 points 20 hours ago.

ShadowWizard 2 points 18 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

WandaVision (2021) S1 E2
greyfur 1 points 16 hours ago.

Well, I’m going to put it this way. I’m 58, and my life span is getting shorter every day. Considering everything else that is going on in the world,there is a lot of other things that I need to be paying attention to, so I have been culling a lot of shows from the herd so to speak.

I want to give this a chance, esp. now that I see that they seem to have a plan, and things are changing, but if something does not change my mind right fast in the nest say, 2 episodes, this will be culled as well.

Just too much on my plate anymore to be wasting time on shows with no meaning or substance at this point. Bring me something meaningful, or entertain me, if that’s the goal,or just step off….

LegitBoss 2 points 16 hours ago.

Amen brother

WandaVision (2021)
RobberDeNiro 1 points 15 hours ago.

Omg 🤣🤣🤣 this was horrible, I don’t think I’ll continue watching. I’ll wait fur Loki!!!

WandaVision (2021)
Ihavesuperpowers -1 points 21 hours ago.

Omg soooo boring 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ watch Marvel lovers twist it into something else even when Marvel dish out underwhelming product 🤣

WandaVision (2021) S1 E2
greyfur 1 points 16 hours ago.

WandaVision (2021)
irishmark 2 points 13 hours ago.

What the hell was that crap.

JDT2 0 points 12 hours ago*.

Disney screwed up Star Wars. What made you think Marvel would be any different?

MacGyver (2016) S5 E5
greyfur 0 points 10 hours ago.

Was nothing on my side, happens like that sometimes. Right after I posted, there was a bunch of new links, found one that worked. appreciate the heads up though, thanks!

the2nd 1 points 9 hours ago.

no problem. yeah sometimes I’ve found they take time to load. glad u found one. enjoy your ep! :)

WandaVision (2021)
ibgabe 1 points 19 hours ago.

I don’t have a strong opinion one way or the other, to be honest. I mean, it’s neat for what it is, but it’s not something that’s pulling me in. I’m not jonesing for the next episode or anything but I’ll likely give it another shot when more are released.

2.5/5 for now.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E2
2nd place 1 points 22 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I like it. Wandas carthartic journey through grief. SPOILER… Is that the S.W.O.R.D symbol? Is Kathryn Hahn Abigail Brand?

MacGyver (2016) S5 E5
greyfur -1 points 11 hours ago.

Be nice to get a link with volume that works. Not a single one posted as far ate the time of my post has volume that works where you can here people talking when they are speaking. This is getting old. Been having this problem a lot recently, trying to find links that work for hearing people speaking, background sound is good, but otherwise not good….

the2nd 1 points 11 hours ago.

the first STREAMTAPE works. It may be something on your side…unsure. Good luck and enjoy.

WandaVision (2021)
Ihavesuperpowers -1 points 21 hours ago.

humanityforward2814 1 points 20 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Agreed. I love marvel stuff, and was excited for the black and white throwbacks, but thats ALL IT IS. Its garbage

Titanic (1997)
Alien 2 points 10 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I still think there was enough room on the door for Jack.

Negan 1 points 13 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

There was room, but he was apparently heavy af despite being kinda skinny. lol

WandaVision (2021) S1 E2
MissVince 1 points 22 hours ago.

Still debating…still don’t really like it. Missing the Marvel it’s too Disney. And why such a long outtro…nearly 4 min of nothing.

WandaVision (2021)
EvolutionIsFact 1 points 8 hours ago.

SUCKS plain and simple.

Run Hide Fight (2021)
TX2Guns 1 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

So basically a juvenile Die Hard set in a Mid-Western High School where the cops and the school staff are a bunch of pants wetting morons while 18 year old Hans Gruber (with his green velour hoodie/coat?) and his team of triggered heartless super terrorist proceeded with their plan of nefarious destruction until an 18 year old female version of Bruce Willis proceeds to foil their plan (with the help of her deceased mother). The only thing I took away from this movie is that Treat Williams has got OLD! But then again the last thing I saw him in that was any good was Prince of the City from 1980.

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (2019) S2 E1
Go-Big Show (2021)
Ihavesuperpowers 1 points 13 hours ago.

Does Snoop Doggy Dogg turn down anything??? This is cringeworthy🤦🏾‍♂️

WandaVision (2021) S1 E2
staners79 0 points 13 hours ago.

IS THIS THE END FOR MARVEL???????????

kingarco66 1 points 13 hours ago.

i think this show will change, this whole 1965 thing has gotta be some VR prison or an illusion I rekon (?)

WandaVision (2021)
ShadowWizard 2 points 18 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Peevee 1 points 8 hours ago.

Yeah but they are using the trapped in a sitcom premise to show how sitcoms —- and America —- evolved over the decades.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E2
Atomik 1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

There’s all kinds of hints to what is going on and not just the tie ups at the end. “Wanda, Wanda, who’s doing this to you” The watch commercial pretty much tells all. I like it. First episode had the Dick Van Dyke house set up and the second was Bewitched. Dig it.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E1
starshineontop 1 points 8 hours ago.

I remember my kids asking about everything becoming color, LOL

Two Sentence Horror Stories (2019) S2 E1
saltydawg067 1 points 13 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

oh. wild. teachers aren’t always the brightest bulbs in the bags…

WandaVision (2021) S1 E2
LegitBoss 2 points 16 hours ago.

Amen brother

Defleur 1 points 14 hours ago.

Awomen…