Best Recent Comments

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S8 E27
CaptKSKS 1 points 20 hours ago.

Going to be interesting to see what happens when this airs on HBO Asia.

DarkKlown 11 points 12 hours ago.

I live in Taiwan, here some people will be happy that the show talks about the situation, but this will never be aired in China, but if you look into it they never said on the show that Taiwan should be an independent country they only told what is going on, and that is the point. I’m lucky because in case of war I could be repatriated and my Taiwanese wife too, but theres is 23 million people here, and I can tell you than the vast majority of people here don’t want to be ruled by China

Inside Job (2021)
donlucs 5 points 23 hours ago.

I really enjoyed this a bit American Dad! a bit Rick n’ Morty but it’s own thing for sure

Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000) S11 E1
Geogenesis 6 points 20 hours ago.

He’s back!!! Excellent episode, how does he do it, get better with every season?

Invasion (2021) S1 E2
sanbro5 4 points 1 day ago.

I am very glad I didn’t listen to negative reviews on this one. Two episodes in and I’m hooked. I love the slow buildup and look forward to whatever comes next.

Mikemar1527 3 points 20 hours ago.

I think it’s going to up to be a good series. Their just building up heavy on the characters.

Chaos Walking (2021)
darklighter1 1 points 3 months ago.

Description sounds like Vermont. I’ll pass.

moongoddess 2 points 23 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

LMAO, what’s wrong with Vermont? It wasn’t filmed in Vermont at all. It was filmed in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

‘Vermont should be beautiful this time of year, With all that snow.’(quote from White Christmas, in case you young whippersnappers don’t get the connection).

Chaos Walking (2021)
moongoddess 2 points 22 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Nothing like a dystopian trilogy from 2008 finally making it’s silverscreen appearance. Based on a 3 book series by Patrick Ness. The books in the series are as follows, The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Ask and The Answer, and, Monsters of Men. Wonder if the other 2 will be following this or if this will be the only adapted movie from the trilogy.

The CGI’d thought bubbles were pretty cool. The actors seemed to have great chemistry with each other. Glad I found this. Was entertaining and held my interest.

Medeas (2015)
dranger 2 points 9 hours ago.

We follow This farmers family’s lives through a devastation drought. Very few words spoken through this film but the end is totally unexpected.

Invasion (2021)
[removed by a moderator]
Alien 2 points 14 hours ago.

It always comes down to money.

Invasion (2021) S1 E2
Birdsforme 2 points 2 hours ago.

A bit better than episode one, with more alien influence.

Joe Piscopo: A Night at Club Piscopo (2012)
ElsieDee 2 points 23 hours ago.

Joe is a master entertainer in a style that might be lost on modern audiences. if Sinatra, Jazz, and the glitz of old clubs are your style, this is right for you.

Invasion (2021) S1 E2
McCainiac 2 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Are all of you fluent in the Japanese language? how the hell can you watch this and form an opinion otherwise lol? I had to go to a diff site bc there are no subtitles for 30% of the show.

Invasion (2021)
Saucer-People 14 points 2 days ago.

Three episodes in and I’m already rooting for the extraterrestrials.

peachesmom 2 points 13 hours ago.

LOL!!

Unsealed: Conspiracy Files (2012)
DEADTUB 2 points 3 hours ago.

Everyone needs to watch this and see if you can tell any thing that’s the same 2012 10 years almost

Dune (2000)
yonkk 2 points 4 hours ago.

Since Dune just came out, we could be waiting until 2022 HBO/MAX for the television series.

Invasion (2021) S1 E3
etim 7 points 1 day ago*.

If you want subs for only the foreign parts choose the one that says ‘forced’ under the english subs
(click a ‘version’ to see the link for subs)

Rubylightworker 2 points 5 hours ago.

Thanks etim! Your suggestion worked great! (I used mixdrop.co)

Wheeler Dealers (2003) S17 E8
greenguy86 2 points 23 hours ago.

I personally never get tired of this show. Bummed out its only 8 episodes. Until next year I guess…

Titans (2018)
finigan1 2 points 20 hours ago.

Season 3, another great season, the addition of bluebeetle, and more importantly Damian Wayne would really put it over the top. Jinx, Gizmo, Psimon and Mammoth as there team nemesis would be cool, or terra , or brother blood, all of them would be good. Hell they should go all in. And Mad Maud , if they could get Malcolm Mc’Dowell to play the role he voiced in the original toon, that would be freaking awesome, getting all clockwork orange on our asses would truly be amazing. Wish they would have gotten Ron Pearlman as Slade, no offense agains’t Elias, great job, but Ron Pearlman is Slade, always will be.

Year Million (2017)
Alien 2 points 1 year ago*.

Looks fascinating, but to project today’s views of global society into the distant future, integrating humans and AI will do nothing to wipe out, say, racism.
Even then it’s iffy, at best.
I sure as shit want nothing to do with Trans-humanism. You can’t force it on people. Presumptuous and irresponsible without a plan. Is there a plan we don’t know about?

“Until he extends his circle of compassion to all living things, man himself will not find peace.” - Albert Schweitzer.

HipHopMensa 2 points 22 hours ago.

Agree 100%..however, the elites want their 4th industrial revolution…AI…and they’re getting it. Won’t say specifically….but the transhumanist movement…aka making people GMO hybrid…has begun already. ;) The only way to stay natural is to NEVER feed into any of their fearmongering ways, scripted narratives, etc etc etc. I would watch this…but I cannot bring myself to do so. I have read so much Ray Kurzweil I may get sick, lol. Cheers!

The Orville (2017)
cobrass 1 points 13 hours ago.

The Orville, Seth MacFarlane’s love-letter homage to Star Trek, is set to return for a third season next year on March 10, 2022. The next season of The Orville will air exclusively on Hulu as a weekly series.

The third season will continue to follow the adventures of the U.S.S. Orville. Cast members Seth MacFarlane, Adrianne Palicki, Penny Johnson Jerald, Scott Grimes, Peter Macon, and more are set to return.

Intervention (2005) S23 E1
angela20377 1 points 20 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

wasnt even about fent

SEAL Team (2017) S5 E3
moongoddess 1 points 12 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

A phenomenal, and, emotional, backstory episode; a fictionalized military team member’s origin story. It paid tribute to the many youth whose future’s were shaped by this USA tragedy, as well as, the many first responders who lost their lives that fated day. Many young adults enlisted in the Armed Forces within 2 years after that day. This was not a ‘recruitment video’. It was not a memorial episode, thus, why it was not aired during week of September 11. Yet, at the very end it did pay tribute to the many lives lost at Twin Towers, Pentagon, a field in Shanksville-PA(Flight 93). I read at IMDB, the plot point was the brainstorm of former Seal Team Member, and, Executive Producer of this show.

This show also paid tribute to those lost during USA’s very first terrorist attack at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. Making note that it, too, would not be forgotten.

Aquaman: King of Atlantis (2021)
CaptKSKS 1 points 23 hours ago.

With animation reminiscent of 90’s era cartoon network, a stellar voice cast, and a script that rejects the “grimdark future” of other DC properties, this is a fun romp with a character that is often (sometimes rightly) maligned as a second or third tier superhero.

Waiting for the third (and unfortunately final) episode to come out, I would love to see this get a full series order.

Famously Haunted: Amityville (2021)
michaelmyers 1 points 9 hours ago.

“the devil made me do it”

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S8 E27
CaptKSKS 1 points 20 hours ago.

Going to be interesting to see what happens when this airs on HBO Asia.

Destination Planet Negro (2013)
Saucer-People 1 points 3 hours ago*.

This is such a great sci-fi/alternative history film and it’s surprising that it isn’t nearly as well known as other limited budget Black consciousness themed sci-fi films like Space Is The Place or Brother from Another Planet and yet it’s every bit as imaginative, wry and thought provoking.

Eating Our Way to Extinction (2021)
Noun X 1 points 5 hours ago.

Absolutely a must to watch and share.

SEAL Team (2017) S5 E3
DownrightDebonaire 1 points 18 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

What an odd episode. I wonder why they didn’t just play it on Sept 11th? It felt like a special recruitment video made by the Seal Team production. Either way since the episode doesn’t connect to anything it could have been played closer to the anniversary.

The Odessa File (1974)
markmoviebuff 1 points 18 hours ago.

The story is well written and easy to follow. There are quite a few surprises along the way. You will find the storyline interesting to follow and quite intense a great film with many surprises along the way. First class film

The Deep House (2021)
dranger 1 points 17 hours ago.

Gave Me The Heebee Jeebees but i enjoyed that about a haunted sunken house

Copshop (2021)
nutshot 1 points 7 hours ago.

not sure why this has so many good reviews? It was pretty crap. Boring and lacking in story.

Real Time with Bill Maher (2003) S19 E31
asclepias 1 points 2 days ago.

Love John McWhorter he is a breath of fresh air.

sobitthen 1 points 22 hours ago.

closing comments were words of wisdom…

Invasion (2021)
Marlboro_Man 3 points 1 month ago.

o_0 Really, what’s the other show’s title? There’s also one coming soon where all but one man die on Earth titled : Y: The Last Man (2021). The first three episodes air this September 13th, 2021.
0_o Although the prospect of being the last man on Earth has it’s appeal, I’d much rather watch this show first.

TheGuv 1 points 23 hours ago*.

They cancelled it mid season, so guess that didn’t go well.
Why are the comments disabled there as well? That’s weird…

Invasion (2021)
TheGuv 1 points 23 hours ago*.

They cancelled it mid season, so guess that didn’t go well.
Why are the comments disabled there as well? That’s weird…

Marlboro_Man 1 points 23 hours ago.

Cancelled what in mid-season Guv?

Family Guy (1999) S20 E5
factorjosh 1 points 23 hours ago.

it seems weird that they’re apparently parodying a film from almost a decade ago that hardly anyone remembers

Night of the Living Dead (1968)
mantistoboggan3 1 points 21 hours ago.

Still the scariest zombie flick ever

Mrs. Ashboro's Cat (2004)
=CountZer0= 1 points 14 hours ago.

the super-hard-up portion of elliott’s career?

Nelly Rapp: Monster Agent (2020)
The Duke of Death and His Maid (2021)
SnakePliscan 1 points 9 hours ago.

This is a good romance, mystery storyline with some interesting characters.

The Duke of Death and His Maid (2021)
SnakePliscan 1 points 9 hours ago.

This is a good romance, mystery storyline with some interesting characters.

SnakePliscan 1 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Can’t wait to find out who the lady with the scars on her face is and why she is keeping a person in a coffin ? …

The Outlaws (2021)
Flicker2013 0 points 9 days ago.

This will be a funride esp with Christopher Walken staring. :)

Peevee 1 points 4 hours ago.

Can’t wait to watch the first episode tonight!

Tesla's Death Ray: A Murder Declassified (2018) S1 E5
thomtims 1 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Death Ray??? LOL. They created an arc by flying a drone into range of it. They basically built a giant spark plug

La Brea (2021) S1 E5
Audie80 1 points 5 minutes ago.

was just at the petersen museum last weekend and i didnt see a big hole.i think they might be lying to us

Invasion (2021) S1 E1
2dangerzone 1 points 1 day ago.

according to the thread about how to add subtitles. I did this. It only gives the option to download. I still can’t get subtitles on the show (when I select the English it only says ‘retrieve’). Their is no ‘choose’ option, just download. Please advise.

PacificLilly 0 points 18 hours ago.

Hi 2dangerzone :) waves hi

Not being able to watch a show/movie simply due to a language barrier because of not being able use subtitles is a tragedy! So, I hope this info helps! :) :) :)

If you are going to use a subtitle file from Primewire, then Etim is correct, and you will need to download the subtitle file (which is a srt file.) You can then use this file if you are going to stream the video via going to the host site or using the embed feature on Primewire.

To download the srt file:
You simply choose which file/language you would like, then you click “retrieve” and then click “download.” Once you have downloaded the file that you want to use, all that is left to do is to “tell” the video player to turn on its’ “closed captions” or “subtitles” feature and then where the file it is supposed to use is located. One important thing to know is that not all hosts’ video players have a CC or Subtitles feature/ability. So, make sure to pick one that does.
For an example, one of a few host that I like to use (and that has a closed caption setting/ability) is userload. The closed captions settings for userload is a button on the bottom right of the video player and says “CC”. When I click that button there are two options to choose from. I select “load srt/vtt from pc” and when the files menu pops up, I choose the srt file that I just downloaded. And voila, presto! You now have subtitles!!! :) :) :)

Additional info/ side note(s):
I occasionally use subtitles for videos that I am not streaming and that I have downloaded. In which case, I do the same thing as I described above. The only dfference or issue that I have come across is that my video player doesn’t allow me to tell it where the subtitle file is located. (Apparently the video player automatically assumes that the srt file is in the same folder as the video file I want to play.) The way that the video player knows which specific file to use, it will also assume that the srt file is named the exact same thing as the video file. (the only difference between the two files will be the file extensions.)

You can also choose the other option that some video players have, where you tell the video player to use a srt file that has not been downloaded and is hosted somewhere else. You do this by clicking the CC button and selecting, “load srt/vtt from url,” and then pasting the srt file’s url address.

Again, I hope this info helps! Take care and best wishes! :) :) :)

Foundation (2021)
citylion 0 points 5 hours ago.

Even though I know it’s all fictional the use of math was anxiety inducing to me. Admirable but cringed at all the faux calculations…

NCIS: Los Angeles (2009) S13 E3
DanoJones47 0 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Tsk tsk. Didn’t like this “agenda pushing” episode. Hopefully they do not make a habit of it this season.

The Deep House (2021)
=CountZer0= 0 points 14 hours ago.

a not very scary haunted house movie, but being a drowned house is a unique take on the formula… shot entirely underwater makes for some def creepy scenes & is a worthwhile view just to see how they pulled it off. what a nightmare this must have been to shoot! too bad they didn’t use the wonderful sets to better effect. a better script & this could have been terrifying! too bad, coulda been a classic….

Evil Lives Here: Shadows of Death (2020) S1 E1
BellaMia1 0 points 16 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I really felt bad for the man involved in this case. His live must’ve been a living nightmare. Although I don’t understand why for the life of me, he did confessed. Cold case detectives are angels on earth, for grieving families. They bring somewhat of a closure, although there is no such thing when a loved one is murdered. Good episode.

Home Economics (2021)
RainbowJingle 0 points 8 hours ago.

Enjoyed the pilot, have a feeling the show could hit its stride. ABC family comedies are reliably wholesome so I’ll probably stick with it.

E! True Hollywood Story (1996) S20 E6
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999) S23 E6
suisen 0 points 8 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Well that took an unexpected turn….

Generated on server qweoid