Latest Comments

Kung Fury (2015)
Canuckian 2 points 4 minutes ago.

Thanks to all the comments, you guys have reminded me of this cult phenom! I remember watching it when it first came out and being absolutely blown away with how much I enjoyed it! I saved it on my faves on the old PW to come back and watch again one day and I forgot all about it until now..I can’t WAIT to watch this later tonight! If you haven’t seen this yet, stop what you are doing and watch it! This is pure, unadulterated FUN. PERIOD! 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!

The Young and the Restless (1973) S2021 E69
Snw526 0 points 13 minutes ago.

This episode was pre-empted and aired on the 20th.

Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2001) S3 E7
maeGastar 0 points 21 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This one had me guessing and pretty confused up until the end. Then, once I realized the situation, it was just too much. Couldn’t take this one seriously because of how it was played out. Not very original, imo. My least favourite episode. Also, the gingers had me mixed up at times, (haha sorry!). Should’ve worn my glasses I guess, lol. 6/10

Murders at the Boarding House (2021)
Saucer-People 1 points 30 minutes ago.

Never come across the case of the unlikely female multiple murderer Dorothea Puente before and this two part series does an excellent job of explaining her crimes - it includes multiple perspectives from the cop who opened the case up, the social workers who placed the victims, the coroner and lawyers from both the prosecution and defence - and most importantly, testimony from one of the victims family, which allows us to hear about who they were and makes the story both more human and more tragic.

Fringe (2008) S3 E9
collein 2 points 37 minutes ago.

Shades of Dr Phibes, cool episode

Rebel (2021) S1 E2
Alien 1 points 40 minutes ago.

Rebel is superhero advocate. This show is refreshing. Nothing out there like it.

The Curse of Oak Island (2014) S8 E23
Doto 3 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Ah yes, found another “not a coin” and more big piles of rocks! Awesome.
But don’t dismay, next week, season Finale, actually does look a bit more exciting.

Storage Wars (2010) S13 E1
Geogenesis 1 points 4 hours ago.

After two years this show still has it. I don’t know why but this show is so entertaining.

WLK-MaStRKiLL3r 0 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I’m glad to see Brandi again. Thought she was done once she dropped Jarrod.

The Walking Dead (2010) S1 E6
wayney85 0 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

How did the windows in the SUV not break with that blast lol?

Storage Wars (2010) S13 E1
Geogenesis 1 points 4 hours ago.

MixueW 0 points 1 hour ago.

agree. glad its back. They all just crack us up.

The Good Doctor (2017) S4 E14
Alien 0 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Another sappy ending.

Charlie Murphy: I Will Not Apologize (2010)
Ashtré 2 points 4 hours ago.

He did a lot of work for/with his brother and helped write a lot of material. Like, ever see Vampire in Brooklyn? Charlie had a lot of input into the story and helped draft the screenplay. He gets top billing in the credits over the other dudes. I wanna say it’s their finest work but I’m a horror movie buff so I’m gonna be biased. But, yeah, I don’t think a lot of people would even know who the guy was if not for the Chappelle Show.

paul40au 2 points 2 hours ago.

Never saw Vampire, but I am aware of it. Prefer the lighter Murphy comedys like Norbit, Bowfinger, Klumps, Beverly Hills Cop etc

NCIS (2003) S18 E12
Tequila and Bonetti (1992) S1 E1
eric luschen 0 points 2 hours ago.

Good show . I wonder if i watched it 30 years ago ?

The Equalizer (2021)
Thor45 1 points 2 hours ago.

Once again the formula is put ahead of quality.
Without good writing & acting it’s just another show that everyone’s gonna forget about.

The Equalizer (2021)
Thor45 0 points 2 hours ago.

Once again the formula is put ahead of quality.

Charlie Murphy: I Will Not Apologize (2010)
Ashtré 2 points 3 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Can confirm, via Google, The Tenderloin is real and I’m weak AF right now. Also, there’s not 1 but 3 Hosay Johnsons on FB, some Hosey Johnsons, a Hozay Johnson…

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (2021) S1 E5
cowboy_fan2k 3 points 4 days ago.

I hope they give him a special suit. if they do hopefully it will give Sam powers so its actually believable that he is cap. Sam can do all the flips and jumps and maneuvers he wants to. when a super soldier punches you in the face your flips aren’t going to save you. basically SAM as cap means cap is the weakest avenger now. It wasn’t believable when Batman fought Superman it sure as hell won’t be believable when the Falcon fights super soldiers.

Daimyon 2 points 3 hours ago.

As is canon now because of the Black Panther movie, Wakanda can make suits that absorb kinetic energy, store it, and use it offensively, so while he might not be able to punch hard, a Wakandan suit might allow him to take one.

Cruel Summer (2021)
UGuess 0 points 3 hours ago*.

Two episodes in and I want more! Better than I expected 5/5 for me. Darn I wish I could binge

Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E9
Alien 1 points 3 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

That last scene was creepy. That entire hospital is creepy.
And what is CZJ’s part in all this? Wait, don’t answer that.
Good episode.

Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2001) S3 E4
maeGastar 0 points 3 hours ago.

Wish they still made shows like this one! Now this is how you mix in real events-(not like the woke crap these days with SVU-I find it unwatchable, especially compared to this.) What a ride ;) Also, that puffy little dog is so cute. lol… 9/10

Nobody (2021)
WiseIQ 2 points 3 hours ago.

Mindless cartoon violence no story line bad acting this was just a thrown together mess of a movie. Bob Odenkirk is great as Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman but he really is nobody special in this movie 1.5/5

Sleeping With My Student (2019)
joey0007 2 points 3 hours ago.

10/10 every Milf movie is my favorite movie lol

Leonardo (2021) S1 E1
PonderThis 0 points 4 hours ago*.

Lets keep in mind that this story line of Catherine is fiction, albeit, good fiction from the writers! I must admit I am hooked by this new drama and Aiden Turner sure is nice to look at too!

Storage Wars (2010) S13 E1
Geogenesis 1 points 4 hours ago.

Charlie Murphy: I Will Not Apologize (2010)
paul40au 3 points 21 hours ago.

Unfortunately, no links as yet, but Charlie Murphy (who I hadnt heard of, until I watched Chappelles Show), is hilarious, and just as funny as his big bro Eddie. Its a shame that Charlie Died in 2017 of Leukemia (yes that was spelled wrong, I am a Movie commentor, not a spelling bee champ). His stories of Rick James and Prince are hilarious-and apparently true!

Ashtré 2 points 4 hours ago.

Rubinrot (2013)
TisOnlyMe 2 points 1 day ago.

Hey NS, Aaaaaah.. Great news, i didn’t know there was more, i felt there ought to be though! Thanks for the heads-up! Actually there are no links for the Sapphire and Emerald movies posted on the site as yet. I just put in a request so maybe they’ll turn up soon.. Can’t wait, Thanks! :))x

NordstromShawcross 2 points 4 hours ago.

No problem :) let’s hope links will added soon!

Storage Wars (2010)
Geogenesis 0 points 4 hours ago.

Woohoo!

I thought this series was finished, I can’t believe new episodes are up after an over two years hiatus.

A Little Late with Lilly Singh (2019)
miklopop 3 points 5 hours ago.

Proof that youtubers shouldn’t leave youtube

Making Monsters (2020)
Miffy 1 points 5 hours ago.

very unexpected surprise. 7/10

Lethal Seduction (2015)
joey0007 1 points 5 hours ago.

My Kinda movies lol 5/5

Die Protokollantin (2018)
TX2Guns -1 points 6 hours ago.

Tight little German Crime Drama Series.
Many Thanks Linkers. This site would not be here without you guys!

Cruel Summer (2021) S1 E1
factorjosh 0 points 6 hours ago.

after four years, it’s nice to finally have a series fill the void left by PLL

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (2015)
inflateAdate -5 points 6 hours ago.

Someone should off this dude

Laal Singh Chaddha (2020)
The Little Mermaid
Cinderella (2021)
Dune (2020)
Gimme a Break! (1981)
Rasnac 3 points 6 hours ago.

I used to love watching this sit-com as a kid.

Kung Fury (2015)
Themoo 3 points 9 hours ago.

I see you are a man of culture!

Marlboro_Man 3 points 6 hours ago.

o_0/ Why yes, I have friends in very low places.

Fortress (1992)
Diffus 2 points 7 hours ago.

This was one of my favorite movies when i was 12.
I thoaught it was so badass and cool.
I have`nt seen it in almost 30 years.
It´s 90´s over the top sci fy cheese.
Wearing my nostalgia googles it´s still worth a watch but don´t expect a timeless classic this has not aged well.

American Dad! (2005)
dickgrimes 2 points 7 hours ago.

1 of the most Overrated cartoon shows ever 🤣 sorry just my review. Downvote away!

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2021)
Untitled Shazam! Sequel (2022)
Ant-Man 3 (2022)
The Flash
Captain Marvel II (2022)
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 2 (2022)
The Putin Interviews (2017) S1 E4
Dante89 1 points 8 hours ago.

Interesting to say the least. Perhaps a bit disappointing because of the political answers but then again not surprised by that when it comes to politicians and world leaders. Was a bit more fun/interesting with the hard questions in this last part. Overall a good and interesting documentary with Oliver Stone about the little look into Russia and Putin.

Generated on server ijsgoi