Latest Comments

Gunpowder Milkshake (2021)
Sullyf 1 points 11 minutes ago.

Has a Grindhouse feel to it mixed with Wick, Bourne and Kill Bill. Loved it and the cast was awesome. Too bad they won’t all return for a possible sequel. Can’t wait. Really good title too!!!

1986: The Act (2020)
Libertylass 2 points 51 minutes ago.

A timely documentary that details the repercussions for giving an entire industry blanket immunity for products that, according to the U.S. Supreme Court, are “unavoidably unsafe”. Big pharma has no incentive for creating safer products and it is our children that have paid the price. Would recommend, regardless of where you stand on this divisive issue.

Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two (2021)
Jovayd1 1 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

AWESOME! It’s just what the Bat did at the end, that had me confused. He’s NEVER done that before except with Joker in Batman: The Killing Joke.
Based on what happened at the end, i’m looking forward to a ‘threequel’ or a really cool animated Justice League movie.

Devil Story (1986)
jamiemark 1 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This film is a real guilty pleasure for me. It’s bat shit crazy, but I love it.
If you enjoy good “bad” movies, this one is really something else.

Wrath of Man (2021)
aadheen 1 points 2 hours ago.

Money doesn’t Matter but Story n Acting does

The Game (2014)
greenguy86 1 points 3 hours ago.

It was a bit boring. For a TV show, its limitations were obvious. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is a much better watch Not a TV show but much better watch if you’re into that era of espionage.

TX2Guns 1 points 2 hours ago.

Tinker Tailor is the gold standard for cold war espionage series, of course. Nothing can beat that. If you want an excellent MODERN Espionage series check out all 5 seasons of the French made The Bureau. Superb writing with excellent characters and acting.

The Game (2014)
TX2Guns 1 points 4 hours ago.

Sharp little cold war Brit series. I remember when it first came out so it’s worth watching.

greenguy86 1 points 3 hours ago.

Eugene Mirman: Vegan on His Way to the Complain Store (TV Special 2015)
mikebcarguy 1 points 3 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I was enjoying this before he mentioned being on, “Bob’s Burgers.” I love good stand-up, and don’t unless they’re a little bent. This’s some good shit…almost had me spittin’ out my whale blubber once or twice!
(2015? dayum!)

The Game (2014)
TX2Guns 1 points 4 hours ago.

Rock Paper Scissors (2021)
Snowdrop 1 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Unfortunately, this was yet another Z movie with dodgy camera angles and lazy static shots… With a decent director, DOP and actors this could’ve been a good movie. It’s a shame - another wasted opportunity!

How It Ends (2021)
paul40au 1 points 6 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Average, seemed more doco than movie

The Ultimate Fighter (2005) S29 E9
joshmajor1987 1 points 7 hours ago.

These two definitely gave it all but it looked like 2 amateur’s just swinging away haha These episodes are just filled with more and more drama that most people seem to enjoy? I’d think you’d just go watch Big Brother if you weren’t here for the violence Lol Skip to 24 mins in for the fight.

Are You Afraid of the Dark? (2019)
SheWatches 1 points 7 hours ago.

Just found this season 2. Yay, just when I thought I wouldn’t find something good to watch today and I get a whole season of this to watch! Who doesn’t love a good story?

Space Truckers (1997)
xWoodyx 1 points 8 hours ago.

Ridiculous and great

Monsters at Work (2021) S1 E4
SocUrb 1 points 8 hours ago.

This isn’t as good as I expected. Such a let down.

The Great Gabbo (1929)
sloburnjo 2 points 8 hours ago.

Incredible film and performance by Erich / Gabbo and Otto. Pre hays code dandy with some big stage productions and a song or two by Otto/Erich : ‘Lolipop’ is definitely a euphemism for 🙃. Season 4 finale of Simpsons pay homage to GABBO.

Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots (2013) S8 E17
moongoddess 1 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Was great to watch this reunion, Part 1. Though the 1 actor I was hoping would be attending, did not attend. Maybe John Schneider will be there for Part 2? If not would be great if they could video-conference with him on screen. He’s probably busy with his own film making at his own Studios, which is why he was unable to attend the reunion panel. Wonder if any of these actors will be working with John on any of his film projects in the future?

San Franpsycho (2006)
YgraineDance 2 points 9 hours ago.

EXCELLENT movie title LOL. I have to watch on that strength alone. Will comment later:)

Monsters at Work (2021) S1 E1
SocUrb 1 points 10 hours ago.

Good first episode. I thought the focus would be Skully and Mike but it looks like it’s going to be on the new character.

Teşkilat (2021)
sanbro5 1 points 10 hours ago.

I liked the first episode. Seems like a good story and the acting is good. The subtitle translations are a little iffy, but it didn’t detract from the show. Looking forward to more episodes.

Catalyst (2001) S22 E6
saloncito 1 points 10 hours ago.

In addition to intermittent fasting they should have cut their carb intake and go Low Carb, that would’ve been very interesting.
And who cares about the microbiome? Take care about the human host. Microbiome science it’s in infancy.

American Greed (2007) S15 E6
Aydarus 1 points 11 hours ago.

excellent

Hollow (2013)
Kateri81 1 points 12 hours ago.

Your average found footage movie.

Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two (2021)
Xsile 4 points 13 hours ago.

Now if DC live action could tell a story like the animation people can. They would have hit after hit and make marvel look like story time with Mr Rogers. The animation studio just keeps cranking out superior products to the live action studio. IMO

Evil Lives Here (2016) S6 E3
prism 1 points 14 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

No mention if her Mom was charged with anything, but I think she knew some of what was going on. If not the murders than possibly the the thefts.

Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two (2021)
Jack Reacher 2 points 15 hours ago.

Jensen Ackles never disappoints👏🏻

Freaks (2019)
HeavySmoker 1 points 15 hours ago.

Pretty good. :)

Taken: Hunting the Sex Traffickers (2021) S1 E3
TheAbsintheFairey 1 points 16 hours ago*.

Absolutely shocking the sentence was almost negligable for the seriousness of the crimes (Plural) committed. They did a 2 yr investigation, involving many police officers and gawd only knows how much cost, all for the ridiculous sentences they got? What is wrong with the British legal system????
P.S. I am a Brit myself and watched the final episode on All 4 as no links here.

Gotham (2014) S4 E18
Jack Reacher 1 points 16 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Now I can perfectly say they’ve messed up the story line ,and went off the tracks insanely ,with Barbra ,and Joker havin’ a twin brother?!

The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard (2021)
Godisgood2 1 points 18 hours ago.

Great funny action movie really enjoyed it.5/5

The Violent Heart (2021)
Bambambx 1 points 19 hours ago.

A Surprisingly good movie very Powerful !

Bar Rescue (2011)
Davidleefl43 2 points 10 months ago.

i love this show !

angela20377 2 points 19 hours ago.

me too

The Walking Dead (2010) S10 E13
GinJuice 1 points 20 hours ago.

Best part of this episode was the slow tempo requiem for a dream

Betraying the Badge (2021)
UberMach -1 points 20 hours ago.

Absolute garbage 0/5

Deadhouse Dark (2020)
SheWatches 1 points 20 hours ago.

Shudder films delivers a little twilight zone type episodes but don’t take my word for it, check out the description here.

Freedom Writers (2007)
Swiadek 1 points 20 hours ago.

Really enjoyed this movie. Would highly recommend it for anyone out there looking for a movie to watch right now.

The Camino Voyage (2018)
Zilla3000 1 points 21 hours ago.

This documentary took place over several years. Considering none of these men seem to be under 50 and most pushing mid 60s. It truly is a feat to see them rowing from Ireland to Spain.

Fisk (2021) S1 E6
TooMuchFire 3 points 2 months ago.

A very funny & quirky little Series!! Hoping for a 2nd Season…

Riot4Pluto 4 points 22 hours ago.

Keeping my fingers crossed, too. This show and its varied cast & characters is such a gem. And some of the best moments, IMO, come during the closing credits.

Ted Lasso (2020) S1 E8
Vman 1 points 22 hours ago.

Quaint light hearted British comedy…..V

Ted Lasso (2020) S1 E8
clarkkent101 1 points 1 day ago.

Diamond Dogs !! This show is amazing !

Vman 1 points 23 hours ago.

lol supe…I see you musta binged watched it lol….V

Queens (2021)
Iveyrey72 0 points 23 hours ago.

Can’t wait to watch this

Snake Eyes (2021)
SheWatches 1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I guess I’m older than some of you and I’m hard of hearing and have trouble seeing. I really wanted to watch this because of Andrew Koji who played in that series, Warrior. Loved him in that and had never seen him before. I watched as much as I could but I couldn’t make heads or tales of it so I will wait for the HD to come out. :D

The White Lotus (2021)
ICMEINU 2 points 1 day ago.

I simply can not see how this show has gotten 4 out of 5 stars from 24 votes(on this website, as I write this)! It barely deserves one star! I’m curious who it was at HBO that signed off on this garbage!

Dream Horse (2021)
ninjaduncan26 1 points 1 day ago.

wow. really enjoyed this one…brilliant from start to finish..and its based on a true story…10/10..one for the whole family

Old (2021)
SheWatches 2 points 1 day ago.

Haven’t seen anything with a plot like this before. It was okay and I will probably watch it again we the HD version is released. Thanks for the upload.

Sons of Anarchy (2008) S2 E1
MixueW 1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Rewatching the series again. and totally glad we are. this episode was just the crazy beginning.

Twisted House Sitter (2021)
Mim's 1 points 1 day ago.

Without disrespecting the up-loader. How did this get a 7.3 Rate ? Don’t even waist your time this is not worth it !

The Intouchables (2011)
Zilla3000 1 points 1 day ago.

Powerful movie. Really touching. Easy to read the captions

Ted Lasso (2020) S1 E8
clarkkent101 1 points 1 day ago.

Diamond Dogs !! This show is amazing !

VICE News Tonight (2016)
ruski604 -1 points 1 day ago.

Trash takes and Propaganda.

Don’t watch if you value your intelligence.

Generated on server ijsgoi