Please bookmark PrimeWireStatus.org so you will always know where to find PrimeWire.

Doto's comments

Run the Burbs (2022) S1 E2
Doto -1 points 2 days ago.

strike two….
one more and …..I’m out

UFOs: The Lost Evidence (2017) S2 E8
ghostspider 0 points 5 days ago.

yea everything is created by aliens including all of my problems.

Doto 0 points 5 days ago.

LoL, thumbs up!

Dexter: New Blood (2021) S1 E10
Doto 2 points 7 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Nope, Nope, Nope. Can’t do it like that in the first year back after a decade…Nope, Nope, Nope.

The Curse of Oak Island (2014) S9 E8
Doto 0 points 25 days ago.

If wood was precious man would they be rich… ;)

No Time to Die (2021)
Doto 0 points 27 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

So not cool, ….not cool at all!!!

Succession (2018) S3 E9
Doto 3 points 1 month ago.

Man, that re-energized things

Star Trek: Discovery (2017) S4 E4
Doto 3 points 1 month ago. (Contains Spoilers)

wow, down hill or what? not sure if i can or want to take much more of this, myself.

The Outlaws (2021) S1 E2
Doto 4 points 2 months ago.

LoL, was skeptical about taking it on but truth be told…> Turns out this show is pretty damn good.

Only Murders in the Building (2021)
Doto 4 points 3 months ago.

That was a trip. Loved seeing those guys again and even Gomez was a great fit. …Here’s to hoping for another go around next year

F9: The Fast Saga (2021)
Doto 0 points 3 months ago.

wow did they ever sell the franchise out with this one

FBI (2018) S4 E3
Doto 1 points 3 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

OA’s closing was fricken weak, man!

Billions (2016)
Doto 2 points 3 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

WTF? Damian Lewis gone?

American Pickers (2010)
Doto 1 points 4 months ago.

So sad to find out The Fritz is gone for good. Neither Jersey Jon, Danielle or Robbie can ever come close to filling Frank’s shoes. They’re all as boring as hell.

12 Mighty Orphans (2021)
Doto 1 points 4 months ago.

Newman!

Stillwater (2021)
Doto 2 points 4 months ago*.

well that was a nice waste of my time. 1.5/5

Jack Irish (2012) S3 E2
Doto 1 points 7 months ago.

thx for clearing it up guys

Jack Irish (2012)
pwk1653 3 points 7 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I watched episode 2 and it seems like its not the same season as the police officer who died in episode 1 is now alive

Doto 1 points 7 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

yeah, I just started to watch it 5 mins ago and I think the uploaders screwed up a bit. It didn’t feel right right from the “previously” part….I’m gonna stop and wait to see if it gets fixed…..Thx

Manifest (2018)
Doto 2 points 7 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

“Overall” this show had so much potential for new ideas but it fails with its tedious weekly callings that go nowhere to add anything to what’s really going on….. It’s just semi-repetitive, if you ask me. …. Even the acting and characters are getting worse. But, that’s just my own opinion. I am curious as to how they are going to come back/explain from what we seen in the season 3 finale tho.

Jack Irish (2012)
Doto 6 points 7 months ago.

Glad to see they made another short season. This show is a really good watch.

The Neighborhood (2018) S3 E16
Doto 1 points 8 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

OMFGoodness, when Ro-Baby went all pea-soup exorcist on Gemma I couldn’t stop laughing. This episode has to be the best in the 3 years and there’s been some funny ones along the way.

Manifest (2018) S3 E6
Doto 1 points 8 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

That slope facing downward is sure getting steep with this show

The Curse of Oak Island (2014) S8 E23
Doto 3 points 9 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Ah yes, found another “not a coin” and more big piles of rocks! Awesome.
But don’t dismay, next week, season Finale, actually does look a bit more exciting.

The Marksman (2021)
Doto 0 points 9 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Like a paved road after a monsoon…. full of holes.
only spots that got to me were the 2 dog moments. Found the rest boring as hell. That 5.9 rating is generous. For some reason Neeson reminded me a bit like Eastwood in Gran Torino

Kim's Convenience (2016) S5 E13
Doto 2 points 9 months ago.

Gonna miss this show

Six Degrees with Mike Rowe (2021)
Doto 2 points 11 months ago*.

Never followed Mike Rowe in his old gig but gave him a shot here and those 6 eps were very enjoyable and a lot of fun. Hope they do more

Star Trek: Discovery (2017)
Doto 2 points 1 year ago. (Contains Spoilers)

se3? Let’s Fly?
I know they had to cut new cloth with this series after the last 2 seasons but this season just didn’t work for me like the last 2. I think the big reason might be there just isn’t anyone captivating enough like a Spock, DATA, Seven of Nine, Neelix or the Doctor. Just a rag tag crew that doesn’t stir any connection or emotion in me. But that’s my story and may not be yours.

The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
Doto 7 points 1 year ago.

I don’t comment here anymore but needed to make an exception.
Don’t miss this. It will be winning some awards for sure.

Polar (2019)
Doto 2 points 2 years ago*.

All I could think about was Charles Bronson vs Elton Gorbachev…but in truth, I actually liked this lol….

Stuber (2019)
Doto 1 points 2 years ago.

caught myself lol a few times.

Captain Black (2019)
Doto 0 points 2 years ago.

Not at all what I expected but dyamn, sure could feel the pain/anxiety

Long Shot (2019)
Doto 2 points 2 years ago.

I’m with most others here, as in, I didn’t mind it either. And, I’ve never been a huge Seth fan, bc he often seems more noise than entertaining to me, but I really liked him in this. Predictable and surely not a block buster but worth watching if you’re a fan of either. 3, or maybe 3.5/5 imo

Ax Men (2008) S10 E1
Doto -1 points 2 years ago.

Thank you uploaders for getting it up so quick…I’ve missed this

Snowfall (2017) S3 E1
Doto 0 points 2 years ago.

Pass me my pipe…Snowfall’s back tonight

The Loudest Voice (2019)
Doto 5 points 2 years ago.

Before reading the description I thought it was another reality singing show lol, but, Surprise! Instead, …I was always told if I can’t say something good about the dead then don’t say anything at all…well, f*ck that. This guy was one of the most dirtiest lying, manipulative PoS that ever walked the planet…I don’t miss him one bit……On another note…Russell Crowe is amazing as the Ailes character.

Good Omens (2019)
Doto 8 points 2 years ago.

What a fun little mini. I almost passed on it, (well actually did when I read supernatural crap (not into it much)) till I read all your reviews…So, THX all and know that’s how important to others your comments can be!…..too bad there won’t be a 2nd

Injustice with Nancy Grace (2019)
Doto 0 points 2 years ago*.

Re #1: Television’s most respected legal analyst, Nancy Grace…Wow, lmfao, now I truly have heard everything! Re #2: involving wrongful accusations….Must be a show about herself! This one, for me, will be getting one giant pass….She should have stayed gone/invisible/off air, imho…..She lies and fabricates just about as well as Trump.

The Curse of Civil War Gold (2018)
Doto 0 points 2 years ago. (Contains Spoilers)

S2-E10 Bahahaha, love it…P’d

Legion (2017)
Doto 3 points 2 years ago.

S3 is like living in the 60s Haight-Ashbury or Monterey… just ask Alice!! Lil Burdon anyone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xExo67OLrdY

Shaft (2019)
starshineontop -1 points 2 years ago.

that car looks identical to the 1970 Chevelle I owned and drove for 11 years

Doto -1 points 2 years ago.

Nice! I had an olive green (all the rage back then) stock ‘69 with a small block 307 for about 5 years. Still motored like hell tho. Damn destroyed it …right-off….still think about it from time to time….

Law Abiding Citizen (2009)
Doto 3 points 2 years ago.

I had forgotten how good this was, and well, almost everything about it… Glad I watched it again….really was worth going back in time

Perpetual Grace LTD (2019)
Doto 4 points 2 years ago.

LoL, what a weird, fu*ked up crazy show. great cast that drags you in, no matter how slow it moves. Had my first look at it today and had to get brought right up to date.

Shaft (2019)
Doto 1 points 2 years ago*.

damn, I’d sure like that ‘71 chevelle ss.. (gotta blacked out grill so has a screaming 454)..As for the show…had it’s moments but man!, Jr was cringe-worthy (acting/persona) altogether, kinda fun

The Fix (2019)
Doto 2 points 2 years ago.

Well, half way thru (fin ep 5) and it’s really not bad. Very watchable.

The Fix (2019)
Doto 0 points 2 years ago.

I just watched the pilot and so far it’s a, Meh, wtf? Is Marcia Clark still pouting bc her and Darden were such shitty lawyers? This shouldn’t be called ‘The Fix’, it should be called “If Only OJ Would Have Killed Again”

The Brawler (2019)
SnakePliscan 1 points 2 years ago.

This guys story was used by Sylvester Stallone (for Rocky) who never bothered to ask permission first, so dude calls Stallone out on it … not bad low budg peice.

Doto 1 points 2 years ago*.

Wow, I remember watching the Wepner fight when I was 16 (was a huge Ali fan going back to Clay) but never knew it was Stallone’s inspiration. I’m gonna have to try ‘n watch the ESPN “the real Rocky” documentary now. Thx for that bit of history…now, on to watch this one

Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation (2019)
Doto -3 points 2 years ago*.

I’m just going to throw this out there. And yes, it would be pretty ignorant and egotistical to not think life and even intelligent life IS out there somewhere (it is), but life coming here seems just too far to reach for “ME” now, and here’s a tiny bit on my opinion why….IF even the “closest” planet (or anything possible) (our solar system is obviously out of play) had intelligent life it would be, 4.2 light-years, or 25 trillion miles, away.
travelling the speed of light would be 4.2 years, one way. Tho we are still in the womb as far as intelligence could be defined, to give some scale, the fastest we have ever travelled can be seen looking at NASA’s Juno probe which was clocked briefly at 165,000 mpHOUR….light speed = 186,000 mpSECOND (and warp engines are fictitious). Now some will say “wormholes”, but the truth is more, wormholes are sci fi. Wormholes simply violate well tested physics, and even if they were out there humans have mapped so much of space now that they’d see the exotic material of the negative mass needed, which actually doesn’t even exist, or at least been seen as it’s, I believe, simply theoretical. But not only that, to come here while we are here would take “timing”. we would have had to evolve essentially at the same time within the the time span of 13.8 BILLION years (that’s like winning the lotto) So, even tho as a kid I bought all the UFO mags and tried to build my own UFO hunter machines lol I eventually realized that them coming to our planet is just, well, as close to impossible as one could likely get….I wish tho and nothing I’d wish more for myself, but, it no longer makes any logical sense to me as there’s too many hurdles….My childhood dream bubble got broke as I got older and a little more logical. Sad for me but true. Santa just doesn’t exist lol

Alone (2015)
Doto -3 points 2 years ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I gotta be honest, I’m losing my love for the show. And yeah, call me a hypocrite for eating meat or a wuss (I don’t giveafuk) but the truth is I can’t stand taking ‘’life’’ just for a (lets call it) game show….It’s who I am….And I’m glad the guy from Vancouver Washington (not my own Vancouver BC) in 6-3 broke down after his kill….poor excuse for taking life…..I’d rather it be “the Running Man’’ and hunt screwed up humans lol

Yesterday (2019)
Doto 3 points 2 years ago.

This is truly a novel idea for a movie, imo, and really looks fun.. ….Kinda reminds me of the invention of lying for some reason

The Curse of Civil War Gold (2018)
Doto 0 points 2 years ago*.

Never seen such an uncharismatic crew in my life, not to mention gullible

Alone (2015) S6 E2
Doto 2 points 2 years ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Enjoy your Muskrat….bow-man! lol….