Kitten Huffer's comments

Paranormal 911 (2019)
Kitten Huffer 2 points 1 month ago.

This show is actually really well done and will definitely make you think. These people are paramedics, firefighters, police, and more. They are even scared to tell their stories because of the consequences if their superiors think they need psychiatric evaluations.

Give this a go, you won’t be disappointed.

Real Cases of Shadow People The Sarah McCormick Story (2019)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 9 months ago.

The IMDB ratings on this movie are absolute gold! HAHAHAH

Real Cases of Shadow People The Sarah McCormick Story (2019)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 9 months ago*.

The IMDB ratings on this movie are absolute gold! HAHAHAH I think I’ll take their advice and avoid this.

Krasue: Inhuman Kiss (2019)
Kitten Huffer 1 points 9 months ago.

Wow this is one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time. Great story, great visual, great music, and great acting.

This is a rare breed of horror. There is a lot going on in this movie where there is love, hate, fear, and happiness all rolled into a ball. This is beautifully directed. It’s orchestrated like a theatrical play yet very deep dialogue.

If I could rate this above 5 stars I would.

Extracurricular (2019)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 9 months ago.

This was absolutely amazing. The story, the scripting, the acting all blended together fantastically. Great movie and for being young actors omfg good job. Definitely worth a watch.

This Is Our Home (2019)
Kitten Huffer -1 points 9 months ago.

I didn’t and couldn’t make it very far into this film. It is quite poorly scripted and the acting is horrid.

Joker (2019)
JennyFromBlockD -2 points 10 months ago.

This movie…lets be real; its highly overrated.
Forget the fact that it is a Batman villain origin movie. Forget super hero films; compare it to actual films that fit its real genre & plot:
One Man’s descent into madness.
Similar films would be Taxi Driver, Fight Club, The Shining, etc.
Now compare it to a film like those…especially Taxi Driver…would you still say its so avante garde? So good?
Heck…its mediocre at absolute best; and if we are all honest with ourselves: quite boring.
5/10 stars

Kitten Huffer -1 points 9 months ago.

Totally agreed and thank you for pointing out comparable movies. I hope the people on here take into account the real review right here.

A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood (2019)
Kitten Huffer 1 points 9 months ago.

Well fucking done Tom Hanks. Holy crap. Great movie.

Jexi (2019)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 9 months ago*.

I also enjoyed the movie. Love Adam from workaholics. It’s not the best story but there are great laughs in there. Loved the appearance of Kid Cudi. Have to say this movie isn’t for everyone but if you want a good laugh, this is worth a watch.

Eerie (2019)
Kitten Huffer -1 points 10 months ago.

This movie is well done and not so much jump scare as just down right brutally terrifying. I really like it. It’s a little slow but has a very satisfying conclusion.

The Addams Family (2019)
Kitten Huffer -1 points 10 months ago.

This is fantastic. Well done.

In the Tall Grass (2019)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 10 months ago.

Holy shit! Patrick Wilson really makes this movie. He has a gift in acting and in this movie he makes you feel everything he is in the beginning. Then he makes you feel so uneasy you want to stop watching but you can’t because he is mesmerizing.

Worth a watch. A little slow but great story and acting.

Eli (2019)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 10 months ago.

This movie was quite interesting and worth a watch. It has some good scares that aren’t cheap ass jump scares. Actually quite terrifying and has you guessing most of the time.

Doctor Sleep (2019)
Kitten Huffer 1 points 10 months ago.

This was a very good movie. I wouldn’t call it scary or terrifying at all. I would call it a thriller for sure. There were no energy sucking vampires ever mentioned in the shining that look like gypsies. I do enjoy the compassion and friendship bonds in this movie to basically complete strangers trusting each other and not being scared to trust the unknown.

This was a solid movie nonetheless. I liked it.

The Assent (2020)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 10 months ago.

Their portrayal of Abbadon is really sad. Like if they logged into heroes of the storm (free game from blizzard) and clicked on their version of Abbadon they might of not made it look like a trash bag with spaghetti arms. There wasn’t much depth to this movie until the end but it was actually really predictable. I would say 2/5, maybe skip through it a bit.

Dark Light (2019)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 10 months ago.

I have to agree with Bella on this one. Well made but they ruined it. Could of been amazing but they made it annoying. I liked the creatures and how they actually show them unlike m.night leave it up to your dumbass type of movie. They give you good understanding but man…they could of really made this good. The screams the monster made was stupid and annoying like bella mentioned where they could of actually created a unique sound or should of. Anyways…worth a watch at least once.

Apparition (2019)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 10 months ago.

I have to agree this was not really scary. It had an amazing story but ruins it with trash acting and false humor. The best parts are when the main characters die because you’re glad they stfu.

The Grudge (2020)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 10 months ago.

This was pretty lame, ngl. They can’t copy japanese horror. Honestly the picture of the hand in harold’s hair was the only time you have that wtf scare. The rest of the movie is more drawn-out and more like “why” scare. What I mean by that is you are asking why the f* when it shows it. Would not recommend if you’re used to the actual japanese grudge/Ju-on.

The Turning (2020)
Kitten Huffer 3 points 10 months ago*.

Honestly this was very boring and more about psychological nonsense. The character development is very shallow. The story is very bland and not very deep. It ends with you in complete confusion because they try to connect things that are clear-cut not completely connected. I wouldn’t recommend you waste your time on this.

Annihilation (2018)
McShagan 1 points 1 year ago.

lol Yes there was but it was also was very vague about any motivations the life form had. those were my thoughts. The title and code word Annihilation were from the book :)

Kitten Huffer 0 points 11 months ago.

Nonetheless, I have to say the movie moved very slow and even thought it was clever, really hard to watch. The music really ruined it. They just looped the same guitar and synthesized music and it actually ruined the feel behind a lot of scenes.

Early Man (2018)
Kitten Huffer -1 points 11 months ago.

This movie is absolute gold [bronze]! You’ll get that joke when you watch the movie. The humor is very clever and the attention to detail is mind blowing. The story is great and it even hits the feelers. Worth a few watches for damn sure.

Annihilation (2018)
McShagan 2 points 1 year ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

If I may Bella, their behavior was erratic true they were all heavily flawed individuals and the Dr knew it she was a psychiatrist. They were chosen for that very reason. The Dr had no intention of anyone returning because her flaw was cancer she was dying and had nothing to lose. Also the movie was poorly edited as well because some important info was left out from the the final cut. The title of the movie for instance was the control word used to delete memories from the women should the need arise and apparently it did. Do you remember when they woke up with no memory of setting up camp and there had been more food eaten than they could account for. That code word Annihilation had be used but it had been cut from the movie. I loved the concept that a life form with no true concept of itself needing only to find a way to survive by altering the life around it until found a suitable form. There was no intellect there until it found it’s awareness in Oscar Isaac’s character. It had found awareness in the others but their flaws made them unsuitable because they were not on a course for a sustained existence. While Oscar was dealing with the pain of betrayal the alien found a means to survive through his love of Natalie Portmans character. He had no intentions of continuing the relationship with her so his form was copied with out the memory’s of her betrayal. Her flaw was her guilt for betraying him but her love for him was what drove her. So she was flawed but the flaw didn’t hamper the coupling in fact it was why she didn’t need to be replaced. So finding it’s best way to survive in them It ended all other attempts of finding a form to continue living. I thought it was pretty cool myself, even though the movie had it’s issues.

Kitten Huffer 1 points 1 year ago.

Interesting. Your comment has more insight than the actual movie. Was there a book first?

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018)
Kitten Huffer -1 points 1 year ago.

I watched this on Netflix and was quite upset with the movie and how it just overdid itself to the point of complete and utter disaster. Then they bring Morgan Freeman into this debauchery and I haven’t yet disliked a movie with him in it. This was the first.

The Possession of Hannah Grace (2018)
BellaMia1 -1 points 1 year ago.

Actually, this wasn’t bad at all. It was a bit different than what we usually see in possession movies. I liked the aspect of regenerating through the demises of others, not just jumping from body to body. And I have to give kudos to the director for not resorting to lazy jump scares galore, instead, using unnerving silences to creep us out. And it worked. Also, the creepiness of a maze-like morgue, is enough to freak anybody out. THAT too worked. Sure, there were some cliches, but not so bad that it weighted the movie down. The little girl TOO was creepy as hell. This was a good one-time watch. There is hope yet for horror.

Kitten Huffer 0 points 1 year ago.

Oh you reminded me of one of my favorite movies when you mentioned jumping body to body. Hope you have seen Fallen with Denzel Washington. If not, please check it out.

The Possession of Hannah Grace (2018)
Kitten Huffer 1 points 1 year ago.

I have to say this movie surprised me. It had a creepiness that a lot of horror movies lack. There were actual terrifying parts and was quite satisfying in the story layout. As for possession type movies, this one set a new bar that won’t easily be reached.

The Prodigy (2019)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 1 year ago.

Was a bland movie with a good concept, botched. Trailer looks intriguing but it is all set up for great disappointment.

Replicas (2018)
Kitten Huffer 0 points 1 year ago.

Had great twists and turns. Acting was quite terrible. Would have to say it ended well. Good movie to fall asleep to.

The House with a Clock in Its Walls (2018)
greyfur 3 points 1 year ago.

Probably the best review I will ever see on this show. Liked Jack in this, really everybody, was nothing fantastic, but really quite watchable, good family movie.

Kitten Huffer 2 points 1 year ago.

Thanks :)

The House with a Clock in Its Walls (2018)
Kitten Huffer 2 points 1 year ago.

I wouldn’t say good or bad. Enjoyed it nonetheless. This movie definitely had its moments. There were great CGI and it was pretty creepy at times. Of course had its silly moments but not overdone.

Breakthrough (2019)
Kitten Huffer -1 points 1 year ago.

This was a heart wrenching movie. Well done.

Brightburn (2019)
Kitten Huffer 2 points 1 year ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I slightly agree with the most criticizing comment here, Bellamia1 stating the character development was missing and backstory, as well. Yes the townsfolk were oblivious and cliche to a horror flick, if i’ve ever seen one………but this was actually a watchable movie. I almost want to think they were going for superman during his angsty stage and/or just the fact of finding out you have powers, your parents knew but said nothing, and people fear you.

I liked the intense anxiety they achieved in this movie. Good carnage, good lighting and progression, and an ending that could lead to more.

Road House (1989)
Kitten Huffer 3 points 1 year ago.

ROAD HOUSE!